BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Rewarding employment
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 15, 2019
I enjoy working for bridges the company has always been fair to me and willing to work with schedule best suited . I have found this with other employees also. Working with the clients is rewarding and you get back as much as you give and more. A positive attitude goes along way. The managers have always been fair,personable and willing to compensate for emergencies that may arise with family situations or life in general. I think Bridges is a great company and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys caring for others and is looking for a rewarding job.
Pros
Working with the clients
Cons
Benefits affordable

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.
Rewarding Career with a team approach
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 20, 2019
Bridges of Indiana provides a team approach to ensuring that every consumer is serviced and is being provided the best care. I go home every day knowing that I helped people. I can rest easy knowing that the consumers are being taken care of. My supervisor and coworkers are always available and willing to help in any way!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work remote and miss interaction in an office environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7