BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Job has equally good parts as it does bad parts.
Direct Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 7, 2019
I’ll start out by saying that Bridges doesn’t offer the best benefits and some days are extremely hard and fast paced. Some days you may feel undervalued and overworked.
I cannot speak for the higher ups as I’ve never met them and they turn down all criticism, but my main supervisors at my local office are the greatest humans.

They’re kind and understanding. They try their best to give you anything you request. Plus, the clients you take care of are so kind and funny; they make up for the other areas Bridges lacks.

I don’t mean for this review to be rude, but honest. It is an under paid position and some weeks you will feel overworked, but(!!!) they people make the job. They truly are awesome people and if I leave this job it will be so hard, because I love my clients and my bosses so much.
Pros
Great supervisors, paid drive time, flexible schedule, fun clients, group activities.
Cons
Need to be available almost 24/7, pay is unfair at times, no affordable health insurance, lots of driving, higher ups are money hungr

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.
Rewarding Career with a team approach
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 20, 2019
Bridges of Indiana provides a team approach to ensuring that every consumer is serviced and is being provided the best care. I go home every day knowing that I helped people. I can rest easy knowing that the consumers are being taken care of. My supervisor and coworkers are always available and willing to help in any way!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work remote and miss interaction in an office environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7