Bridgestone Retail Operations Employee Review

View all Bridgestone Retail Operations reviews

Competitve
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 13, 2018
If you enjoy working but not getting paid your worth this is the place to be. They did not pay the players and put a cap on the ones that made them money. If they continued a good thing they had this would not be an issue and a lot of people would still work for them.

Other Bridgestone Retail Operations Employee Reviews

Good people good culture by location
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2019
My only upset I had was with my 5 years with Bridgestone the changeover of Upper Management there was times we would go month/years with no direct contact they did there best to keep open line of communication but as your over here doing well at your store you are only as good as the day before did not matter what you have done in the past.

And not Much Work Life Balance as Store Managers your always working even when not at store
Average place to work
Manager of Tire Sales (Current Employee) –  Mount Dora, FLJune 25, 2019
Pays good compared to some other companies. Extremely difficult to move up in this company. Been trying to get a promotion for years and they can never be consistent with their reasons. Hours are ridiculous. Good place to work if you dont want to have a life outside of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgestone Retail Operations. Our community is ready to answer.