Bridgestone Retail Operations Employee Review

View all Bridgestone Retail Operations reviews

Hard but pays well
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Merritt island floridaOctober 29, 2018
Good place to advance very pressured with sales and metrics. Not good work home life. Very stressful at time but get to work with some good people. Meet good people and make friends and it is rewarding to help people.

Other Bridgestone Retail Operations Employee Reviews

Good people good culture by location
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2019
My only upset I had was with my 5 years with Bridgestone the changeover of Upper Management there was times we would go month/years with no direct contact they did there best to keep open line of communication but as your over here doing well at your store you are only as good as the day before did not matter what you have done in the past.

And not Much Work Life Balance as Store Managers your always working even when not at store
Average place to work
Manager of Tire Sales (Current Employee) –  Mount Dora, FLJune 25, 2019
Pays good compared to some other companies. Extremely difficult to move up in this company. Been trying to get a promotion for years and they can never be consistent with their reasons. Hours are ridiculous. Good place to work if you dont want to have a life outside of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgestone Retail Operations. Our community is ready to answer.