Bridgestone Retail Operations Employee Review

View all Bridgestone Retail Operations reviews

Good company to work for
Regional Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCMarch 18, 2019
they're changing more now than they ever have. Some people have difficulty handling change. Most of the people are very dedicated. Like many organizations it's a matter if the fit is good for you.
Pros
dedicated people

Other Bridgestone Retail Operations Employee Reviews

Good people good culture by location
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2019
My only upset I had was with my 5 years with Bridgestone the changeover of Upper Management there was times we would go month/years with no direct contact they did there best to keep open line of communication but as your over here doing well at your store you are only as good as the day before did not matter what you have done in the past.

And not Much Work Life Balance as Store Managers your always working even when not at store
Average place to work
Manager of Tire Sales (Current Employee) –  Mount Dora, FLJune 25, 2019
Pays good compared to some other companies. Extremely difficult to move up in this company. Been trying to get a promotion for years and they can never be consistent with their reasons. Hours are ridiculous. Good place to work if you dont want to have a life outside of work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgestone Retail Operations. Our community is ready to answer.