Bridgestreet Employee Reviews

Easy, but quick paced
JobTitle Banquet setup and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 24, 2017
It has been a few years since I worked there. Management has changed since. At the time I loved the managers and my fellow employees. Sometimes late nights, and a lot of time on your feet, but worth the pay.
Innovative and Growing Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 3, 2016
Given Bridgestreet is a hospitality company, the entire organization is very focused on making all customers happy, to include internal customers. There is a lot of tenured employees within the organization. Several individuals just celebrated 10,15 and 20 years of service. There are some co-workers that struggle with keeping up with the pace of a fast growing company. Plus being in hospitality requires being available for the customer.

Work hours vary based on needs of the customer. Our days are dictated by the customers we serve.

The new offices are amazing.
Pros
Employee events, office space, close to metro, alot of tools to be successful
Rock bottom
brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 17, 2016
Save yourselves.This company is dysfunctional and employees turn over frequently. No career path and forget about any work life balance. Nobody is happy there.No working from home, no flexibility whatsoever. I'm glad I made it out
Unorganized and misscommunication at its finest
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2015
My typical day at work started by arriving at my location at 9:00am, receiving my task, and mapping out in what order i should carry out my task for the day. I make sure that I've obtained everything I needed before heading out. When I proceed to my first location, I had to go back to the office because the management didn't mention anything to me prior to leaving. After about two or three times of this back and forth nonsense I finally set out and complete as many tasks as I can before 3:00pm. Around 3:00pm, I have to call my boss as a status report which takes about a minute. Afterwards, I continue to complete my tasks which I usually finish around 5:00pm. As I'm finishing the last task, My other co-workers pile on more work based on customer's requests. By the time I'm finish with all my tasks, the average time is around 7:00pm to around midnight. Sometimes the tasks could be as simple as possible to the point that I question people's morals and I question my co-workers and management's requests as well. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job was the traveling to different parts of Midtown and Jersey city.
Pros
Ability to travel throughout midtown Manhattan and Jersey city
Cons
Bad management
Productive fun working enviroment
concierge (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Managing all Front Desk Staff, making schedules and training staff. making sure all guest needs are met on day to day basic.
productive
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 16, 2014
I would clean clients homes and would meet new friendly families while at it, it was just tiring.
Pros
met friendly families
Cons
would work on sundays
Productive team work
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Good company to work for friendly environment, teamwork and management easy to work with.
Pros
It was a friendly Environment
Cons
Due to the friendly environment one would stay after hours
New York Sales and Account Management
Strategic Sales Manager/Brand Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkApril 16, 2013
Working in New York in sales and account management has given me the ability to learn in a fast paced unique environment. I am able to juggle the demands of selling in a hostile competitive market while also managing some of the largest strategic accounts in the company. Working for a hospitality company allows me the opportunity to connect with both the clients and end users in more dynamic and thoughtful manner. I have enjoyed the customer service aspect of my current position as well as the ability to manage and implement some large multi-tired contracts in the city.
No comment
Associate Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC MarketMarch 4, 2013
They have turned over the entire sales team and operational team twice in 3 years. They lack effective leadership. They don't have a system of training, developing employees to make the business thrive.