Bridgewater Associates Careers and Employment
- CEODavid McCormick
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryProperty Management
Salary estimated from 126 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 14 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bridgewater Associates within the last 5 years.
Your weaknesses and they don't want a fluffy answer. They actually want to know your weakness. I gave a weakness that good also be a strength and the answer didn't fly with the interviewer. I was challenged by the interviewer; I honestly did not know what to say. So the interviewer continued to say 1. I either know my weakness and do not want to look bad and tell them 2. I truly do not know any of my weaknesses. Very challenging question.
Mostly to assess cultural fit.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Bridgewater Associates