Bridgewell Resources LLC Employee Reviews

Skilled work place an I loved my job
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MAJune 9, 2019
Bridgewell is one of the best place to work meeting a lot of new people from different countries learning New tasks everyday once every month they paid for u to take the client out for breakfast outing an dinner outing they have employee recognition they have prom night once a year for the client great place to work
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
30 minutes for lunch
Great work ethic by employee's
Assistant Buyer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 14, 2019
I enjoyed working alongside men and women who take their job seriously. I thought that the ability to challenge myself added a lot of value to me personally. The team mentality of work hard play hard was also very motivating.
Great Work Life Balance. Lots of layoffs though.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2018
Great work life balance. Middle management is great. Upper management is only concerned with what the board on the East Coast wants. Employees are just numbers. The mission is to build individual divisions up and sell them off which in turn generates layoffs.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Layoffs, Poor Executive Management
Trading at Bridgewell Resources
Export Trader (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJune 12, 2018
I worked in the Export Wood Products Department. The Department was closed 8 months after I started. The company was not a good career move for me. 32 people lost their jobs when department closed.
Pros
Strong Contractor Program. Strong Pole and Piling Program
Cons
Company is shrinking
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dracut, MAApril 29, 2018
I view Bridgewell to be a company's of help to achieving goals ie for their clients as the staff members .I rate Bridgewell as a good working place with working atmosphere
Wonderful Working Invironment.
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJanuary 9, 2018
Work at Bridgewell Resources was always an exciting day with opportunities to make an unlimited amount of income. They were family oriented and always available to assist from the Corporate Level to the Sales Reps. Great place to work.
Pros
Great pay, great working invironment, friendly atmosphere.
Cons
They closed.
Wish I hadn't spent a year here
Junior Trader (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 25, 2017
It's not worth it. It's a bunch of old white guys doing the same thing they've been doing since 1985. Low intelligence traders, nobody doing anything remotely new or exciting.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Bad Culture
Talented Traders
Director Finance & Risk Manageent (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 3, 2017
The Company has many experienced and talented salespeople who create a fast-paced work environment. The culture encourages a lot of entrepreneurial spirit on the sales side, which requires the Finance staff to adapt quickly!
Pros
Fast-paced environment, customer focused, lots of entrepreneurial spirit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridgewell Resources LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridgewell Resources LLC Reviews by Location