Bright Horizons Family Solutions Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,130 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOStephen Kramer67%approve of Stephen Kramer's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- Headquarters2 Crown Court, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6BS
You're seeing Bright Horizons Family Solutions jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 6.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Employees at Bright Horizons Family Solutions have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 150 questions about working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bright Horizons Family Solutions employees.
Insights from 440 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bright Horizons Family Solutions within the last 5 years.
I was asked a lot of hypothetical situation questions and how I would respond in those situations.
Questions pertaining to my experience in childcare
Another of questions relating to my teaching style and how I interact with children and parents.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Bright Horizons Family Solutions?Published on May 24, 2021
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions