Bright Now! Dental Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
productive work enviorment
Lead Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Imperial, CAJuly 16, 2018
this job taught me alot with mutli tasking. very busy productive work.
all who ive worked with easy to get along with. everyday learned a new tasks..
very competitive collegues
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
my manager was amazing but I felt I was in constant competition with a colleague. That type of environment really made it difficult to be eager to work everyday.
Quanity vs Quality
RDH (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 28, 2018
There is so much focus from upper management to meet/exceed production goals. Many times I felt this company is more about quanity rather than quality.
Great place to start.
Lead Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cherry Creek, NYJune 21, 2018
Great job. Great doctors! Very busy. Office staff extremely friendly. They hire and teach, it's a great place to start. The majority of staff is very helpful.
Pros
Great learning experience.
Cons
Not great pay.
Nightmare
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 4, 2018
Poor management and long hours. No consistency. Lead dentist likes to make fun of people with disabilities and that are less fortunate than her! Very stressful atmosphere. High turnover!
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything about the job
Great place to gain dental experience
Benefits Counselor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 31, 2018
I did enjoy working for the company for a period of time. Management started to change and the work culture shifted in a negative way. It was a great place to gain dental experience.
Chaotic
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  FLMay 22, 2018
I do not care to review this job, as I have nothing good to say. However, i'm sure that not all locations are the same. I do not agree with misuse of power, lying in management to cover yourself, and bullying your team.
It’s corporate
Orthodontic Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CAMay 19, 2018
The biggest problem I had was the pay. I worked there for about a year and a half and never got a raise even when I transferred from General to specialty. It’s good though if you are just getting into Dental. You’ll definitely learn.
Pros
Usually an hour lunch
Cons
No ten minutes breaks like you are suppose to have.
Fast and steady wins the race
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 18, 2018
These offices are pretty large and have many employees and moving parts. You know where you stand, everyone is treated with respect, HR is there to help if you have questions about pay or any grievances you may have. There are many people in the office to help with the flow of the patients, but you are always on your toes, not much time to daydream.
Not a bad place but not fantasitic
Orthodontic Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WA 98686May 6, 2018
If you enjoy having people hired after you for a higher wage even though they have less experience this is the place. I did learn a lot in the area I worked but was not happy with manager communication. Often not in the office and hard to contact when needed.
Pros
The team was awesome to work with
Cons
poor communication and low
It was a great place to start my dental assisting career.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 3, 2018
A typical day in this practice consisted of morning huddles, preparing the rooms according to patients and doctors preference. My daily responsibility also consisted of sterilizing instrument and any lab work needed. My goal each and every day was to comfort and educate the patients, as well as to draw up treatment plans.
I learned so much from this dental practice. Working with a variety of doctors and specialist helped to to gain the experience to go on into the dental assisting work field. I learned in this practice that every doctor was different and was able to gain the flexibility it took to work with each and every doctor.
Bright Now Dental is a multiple dental office practice. The management was very helpful but also extremely busy. This meant that the staff and I many times had to use our best judgement to trouble shoot many office issues on our own, which has made a better dental assistant because of.
Being that the practice I worked for had many offices through out meant that I had to travel frequently. This made it extremely hard because at the time I was a single mother to a toddler in day care. Due to the traveling at times it made it difficult to pick my child up at the time of pickup which began to be an added expense.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the constant learning as well as the interaction with the patients.This job provided the foundation I needed to be the best dental assistant I could be and because of the I am grateful.
Good work place
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Casselberry, FLMay 1, 2018
The office and my co-workers are great . I learn new things everyday.
how to handle treatment plans, insurance and things of the like. sometimes the hours can stink, and if they need you at other office they will ask you to go.
Pros
co-workers, understanding to issues
Cons
changing doctors, and always changing their mind
This business is the same as Smile brands!!!
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAApril 15, 2018
I understand how this is separate, they owned at operated by the same people. Smile Brands owns Bright Now Dental, Monarch Dental and Castle Dental. They are all treated the same and follow the same guidelines and rules.
this place sucks
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAApril 12, 2018
Everything about this company sucks and i was never paid like i originally was supposed to. My hours were always cut even though i was hired for a full time position.
Overall not a long term co
SENIOR DENTIST (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAMarch 19, 2018
Poor management , you are paid a salary for a short period then on production thus you are good for 6-12 months and after that your salary is not gauranteed.
Its good for employees who get benefits but dentists do not get any paid time off or holidays or sick days. They are given 3 days without pay for sick days.
Pros
Huge number of offices
Cons
Pay is low
It was a very great dental office really enjoyed the staff and most of the patients . it was a very clean friendly office
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 14, 2018
A typical day at work was very easy and fast paced. I learned everything about sterilizing and chair side assisting. The most challenging part of the job was getting to know all of their policies and procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the patients.
Horrible place to work!!!!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 5, 2018
This definitely is not the worst place that I have ever worked but it comes pretty close. The management team just does not treat all of the other employees the way that they should be treated. The only thing that they care about is the money, they don't care about the patients or the employees at all, it is a very stressful place and just not somewhere that you wake up in the morning and are excited to go to.
Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2018
This was a good job. Great employees. Only left for advancement in job and pay. I would recommend this job to others. They have several locations in Houston.
Freindly, great team,
RDA ll Ortho (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 12, 2018
Evryone is high energy always smiling. Managers always have time if there are my concerns. Patients are always first. We all work hard to give them the best dental experience.
Energetic Environment
Medical Admin 200 Hour Internship (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJanuary 8, 2018
Very well balanced as far as employees and demeanor's. Made it for a energetic environment, liked to go to work everyday there. If this had been more then an internship I would still be an employer.
Pros
the people
Cons
only a internship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright Now! Dental. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight