Bright Now! Dental Employee Reviews for Dental Assistant

fun and professional work environment
Registered Dental Assistant/Back office Lead (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 11, 2018
Bright Now Dantal is a very nice company to work for. They are a fun and friendly staff with clean and organized work environment. They offer a fast paced and great learning atmosphere. I greatly enjoying working for Bright Now Dental.
A productive enviornment to work in
Dental Assistant (Extern) (Former Employee) –  Crystal River, FLJuly 31, 2018
Bright Now is an excellent company to work for, it is also an excellent place to learn in. The office I worked was fast paced and the staff always tried their best to accommodate their patients and provide the best care possible
productive work enviorment
Lead Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Imperial, CAJuly 16, 2018
this job taught me alot with mutli tasking. very busy productive work.
all who ive worked with easy to get along with. everyday learned a new tasks..
Bright now dental
Specialty traveling assistant RDA (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed working with my traveling Teams and doctors! I feel communication with management was poor at times due to being over worked. I believe that each office made you feel at home and comfortable.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Pay
Great place to start.
Lead Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cherry Creek, NYJune 21, 2018
Great job. Great doctors! Very busy. Office staff extremely friendly. They hire and teach, it's a great place to start. The majority of staff is very helpful.
Pros
Great learning experience.
Cons
Not great pay.
It was a great place to start my dental assisting career.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 3, 2018
A typical day in this practice consisted of morning huddles, preparing the rooms according to patients and doctors preference. My daily responsibility also consisted of sterilizing instrument and any lab work needed. My goal each and every day was to comfort and educate the patients, as well as to draw up treatment plans.
I learned so much from this dental practice. Working with a variety of doctors and specialist helped to to gain the experience to go on into the dental assisting work field. I learned in this practice that every doctor was different and was able to gain the flexibility it took to work with each and every doctor.
Bright Now Dental is a multiple dental office practice. The management was very helpful but also extremely busy. This meant that the staff and I many times had to use our best judgement to trouble shoot many office issues on our own, which has made a better dental assistant because of.
Being that the practice I worked for had many offices through out meant that I had to travel frequently. This made it extremely hard because at the time I was a single mother to a toddler in day care. Due to the traveling at times it made it difficult to pick my child up at the time of pickup which began to be an added expense.
The most enjoyable part of this job was the constant learning as well as the interaction with the patients.This job provided the foundation I needed to be the best dental assistant I could be and because of the I am grateful.
this place sucks
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAApril 12, 2018
Everything about this company sucks and i was never paid like i originally was supposed to. My hours were always cut even though i was hired for a full time position.
It was a very great dental office really enjoyed the staff and most of the patients . it was a very clean friendly office
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAFebruary 14, 2018
A typical day at work was very easy and fast paced. I learned everything about sterilizing and chair side assisting. The most challenging part of the job was getting to know all of their policies and procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the patients.
Horrible place to work!!!!
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 5, 2018
This definitely is not the worst place that I have ever worked but it comes pretty close. The management team just does not treat all of the other employees the way that they should be treated. The only thing that they care about is the money, they don't care about the patients or the employees at all, it is a very stressful place and just not somewhere that you wake up in the morning and are excited to go to.
Freindly, great team,
RDA ll Ortho (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 12, 2018
Evryone is high energy always smiling. Managers always have time if there are my concerns. Patients are always first. We all work hard to give them the best dental experience.

Want to know more about Bright Now! Dental?

Ask a question
Nice place to work for.
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 8, 2018
Productive and very fast place to work for. Some people was kind and some people was rude. I loved working with the patients in general both children and adult.
Busy
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 23, 2017
If your looking to be busy at all times this the place to be. I learned to stay on my toes, I learned to take responsibility and I learned to be fast paced.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short breaks
Great learning expeience
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLDecember 16, 2017
I completed my externship at Bright Now. I learn a great deal while there. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. While completing my externship at Bright now I conducted xrays, created composites and assisted the dentist while he performed various procedures.
Good working environment
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crystal River, FLSeptember 3, 2017
Bright Now Dental strives to maintain a full schedule of patients, but experiences problems in hiring and maintaining dentists in this location. This lack of full time dentists results in low number of working hours for the staff.
Great work place
Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CAAugust 8, 2017
This place is the greatest dental office I had ever worked for. I've been in dental for 2 years now and this is the first office where i experienced team work for the first time ever.
Provides adequate equipment for pt. Care
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 5, 2017
I enjoyed this company, I appreciated so many co workers and Doctors. I loved being a back floor supervisor. I believe the management changes were overwhelming for the company and created a lot of internal disagreements among workers, staff.
Pros
Excellent HR responses
Cons
Too much change quickly in the company.
Da
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  81 n lake ave pasadenaJune 20, 2017
Good hyg, doctors, staff.

Under paid.

Good with the patients.

Patient there Are good people.

Sometimes open 6 days.

Hour lunch
Two ten min breakes
the patients are great to work with
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 12, 2017
The company itself does not take good care of the employees, we're not offered good health or even dental insurance, you pay more if you go through the company.
Pros
the schedule of work is great to work with
Cons
benefits are terrible
Learning
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 23, 2017
Ive been working at bright now for a while now and theyre suppose to "train" me, but so far never even gotten trained its like you're allowed to watch, but actually trying to assist is not going to happen. I came from a private office where my doctor did everything and all the assistant had to do was suction and when i came to bright now i was hoping to learn more. I did a crown prep with one doctor and the temporary crown broke and he got so upset he never gave me a chance to try again. I've been in Tukwila and Kent and the experiences are different. Kent and the other assistants they seem very annoyed with new learners and they just dont seem to care if you're doing well or not. Now in Tukwila I was learning,but suddenly the doctor there gets mad when I communicate with the patients the only thing she wants to hear is silence basically. Her and her lead assistant are the only two people that gets along. For example I assisted with a filling and the pt. needed fluoride after and i sat in my chair and mixed some fluoride and the doctor screamed at me telling me to "back off the patient." when I was just there mixing the fluoride. The manager is also no help you talk to her and she wont even hear your side and she gets mad at you when sometimes things arent even your fault for example I got an updated schedule from the receptionist and then it turned out to be wrong,so i got scheduled to be in kent on one schedule and on another i got scheduled to be in tukwila I called the manager to ask and she yelled at me because I wasnt exactly sure on where to be because someone printed  more... a schedule that wasnt suppose to be printed. People that work here they're pay will never go up and the benefits arent that great.  less
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, bad manager, sometimes bad employees, bad training so far nothing good
Fun Work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 22, 2017
At Bight Now Dental we worked as a big family. Everyone help each other out. Dr's teaches us like family, with respect and caring about our personal situations and family. Office manager knew that we could be a bit busy in the back office and always tried to help out with cleaning patients rooms.
Pros
Monthly company lunch
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bright Now! Dental. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight