Bright Side Dental Employee Reviews

Review by general dentist
General Dentist Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIFebruary 27, 2018
I worked as a general dentist with Bright Side Dental, Farmington. The company has about 8-9 dental offices in Detroit suburbs. They are privately owned by about 2 (main) and 6 other dentists. They are evidenced based oriented. Whether you are an assistant, general dentist or a front desk staff, they always make it possible for you to learn or be taught any procedures you might be willing to learn/slow at/ not good at. They train you to assure you Excel at it.
The associates in all offices are great. Very family oriented and friendly staff.. the managers and treatment coordinators are highly trained and polished with loyal work ethics. They have very intense marketing which helps with maintain an excellent patient flow.
Productive and fun work place
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 2, 2017
Although I'm a part time employee I enjoy the work place atmosphere.On a typical work day the patience are always pleasant.
I've learned that all patience should be treated as I would want to be treated.the work place culture helps us to be a team oriented group to make sure patience are taken care of.Along with this culture the Management team is what makes this a thriving business.
Pros
Happy Group (Team)
Cons
would like to be full time employee
Fun workplace
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 17, 2013
I did Insurance here, busy dentist office!! I had a better opportunity for a job so I left.