Bright Side Dental Employee Reviews

Productive workplace full of great staff and management !!!
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 27, 2018
Honestly, I have worked at small and larger businesses. All of them were failing in different areas whether that be financially, proper treatment of employees, or a positive work environment. This BSD in Southfield is a blessing. The team here only cares about the health and longevity of the clients they see. I have never felt so welcomed, I've never learned so much in such little time. I did not plan on staying long, but after my experiences here I don't see a reason to leave. They pay me very well, better than I was managing a franchise and take care of their employees emotionally and physically with fun and care! If you are looking for a career path and don't know where to turn and are a HARD worker, look no further. This place is amazing!!
Pros
Team outings, good pay, fun everyday, helping people everyday
Cons
Takes time to learn the ropes
BEST Working Environment
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  SouthfieldSeptember 27, 2018
Bright Side Dental is the NUMBER ONE place to work if your looking for a career. I have been here for over 3 years and ALWAYS been compensated for my hard work! Every year they better the benefits for their employees and based on stats have the best benefits around. You learn multiple positions to gain more knowledge from every angle. The staff who have been in place are more than willing to train you from 0-100. Everyone here works as a team and are so friendly! They have all become a friend outside of the office. Even my managers are constantly checking up on me showing me that they truly care. This is a place I will work for a lifetime.
Pros
Atmosphere, Managers/Employees, Pay
Absolutely awful
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 13, 2018
The manager is absolutely terrible. I’ve watched her con and scam patients while sending them into immense debt with no remorse. They treat their employees like dogs and under pay them by a long shot. The company itself is very money hungry and will do or say anything for an extra buck. Terrible.
Pros
On occasion you’ll be thanked for all of your hard work
Great staff
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 21, 2018
This was one of the best offices I have been employed at. Very organized office, great staff that really works well together and they really train you well and make sure you are providing care fairly . I would recommend this office.
Stay Away
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 16, 2018
This specific location is a total nightmare! There is no real sense of job security. The management is poor. The employees are over worked and under paid! The most enjoyable part of the job was walking out at the end of the day. It was the worst 5 months of my adult life. The only 2 perks; The experience you "learn" and the health insurance. If I could actually give this company a zero star rating I would.
Review by general dentist
General Dentist Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIFebruary 27, 2018
I worked as a general dentist with Bright Side Dental, Farmington. The company has about 8-9 dental offices in Detroit suburbs. They are privately owned by about 2 (main) and 6 other dentists. They are evidenced based oriented. Whether you are an assistant, general dentist or a front desk staff, they always make it possible for you to learn or be taught any procedures you might be willing to learn/slow at/ not good at. They train you to assure you Excel at it.
The associates in all offices are great. Very family oriented and friendly staff.. the managers and treatment coordinators are highly trained and polished with loyal work ethics. They have very intense marketing which helps with maintain an excellent patient flow.
Productive and fun work place
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 2, 2017
Although I'm a part time employee I enjoy the work place atmosphere.On a typical work day the patience are always pleasant.
I've learned that all patience should be treated as I would want to be treated.the work place culture helps us to be a team oriented group to make sure patience are taken care of.Along with this culture the Management team is what makes this a thriving business.
Pros
Happy Group (Team)
Cons
would like to be full time employee
Fun workplace
Dental Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 17, 2013
I did Insurance here, busy dentist office!! I had a better opportunity for a job so I left.