Bright Start Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 15 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Bright Start is a private provider of Early Intervention, Case Management, and Speech-Language Pathology services in South Carolina. Our mission is to provide quality comprehensive services to all individuals with special needs and developmental delays so that children, teenagers and adults can achieve their greatest potential....
Bright Start is a private provider of Early Intervention, Case Management, and Speech-Language Pathology services in South Carolina. Our mission is to provide quality comprehensive services to all individuals with special needs and developmental delays so that children, teenagers and adults can achieve their greatest potential.
You’re seeing all 6 jobs at Bright Start because we can’t find any available jobs at Bright Start close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 194 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 14 questions about working at Bright Start. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bright Start employees.
Insights from 123 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bright Start within the last 5 years.
1. What are 3 personal core values? 2. Considering these core values, what would be my personal mission statement. 3. Describe a time you had to manage a stressful situation in the workplace. 4. Describe a time when your supervisor was unhappy with you.
1. What are 3 personal core va...
How do you prioritize case management activities. Why bright start?
How do you prioritize case man...
Questions pertaining to experience.
Questions pertaining to experi...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.