Brighten Communications Employee Reviews

nothing to say yet
Appointment setting, lead generation (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 13, 2019
I am new, dont care to review until I have performed enough hours to make a good decision. I think you should remove this as a requirement as soon as possible
Great company
Remote Lead Generator (Home / Remote Based) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2018
It is a very good company to work for but to really get a head you need to give up evenings/weekend a lot. Which is something they "down play" the need to do.
Pros
flex able hours
Cons
down play the need to work PM and weekend to hit goals
No Growth Potential
Account Executive /Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85029February 7, 2018
This was definitely not a good experience for me. The company was great for the first 3 or 4 years that I was there but another company took over and it was a disaster. They began a new phone system which is called Caller ID Spoofing. In addition there is just no appreciation for your successes with the company. I was the top producer and never even got a thank you..forget bonuses or reimbursements for your office supplies. They pay at the bottom of the salary tier and their attitudes are just really bad. They acted as though they were doing me a favor by allowing me to work there. Overall, not a good experience for me.
Pros
Pay on time every week
Cons
Low pay, no reimbursement for supplies, rude and arrogant staff
Brighten Communications
Telemarketer/Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2017
Has been a wonderfully flexible place to work. My supervisors have been very nice and always professional, yet approachable. The work can be repetitive, and there are no benefits as you are a contracted employee.
Pros
Work from home, flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
Very Low Pay During Probationary Period
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 12, 2016
I worked for the company for 2 weeks with the promise from the company's website that I would be getting 10 hours per week during the probation period that requires 20 hours in total at $10.00. Then once you're at the 21 hour mark, the pay goes to $12. The first week, they only gave me 4 hours as well as the second week. If you need more hours right away, don't work here. It's a good company if you're working to obtain extra income.
Pros
Make your own schedule; pay is good after probationary period
Cons
Probationary period is too long with low hours at low pay
Terrific Company
Caller/Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSOctober 21, 2016
Brighten Communications is the best company I have ever worked for. I work from the comfort of my home with flexible hours. There is never any hassle in requesting time off. The management is knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions.
Pros
No work Fridays, weekends or Holidays, paid weekly
Cons
Healthcare, benefits not offered
Great Place to work for Stay at home mom
Caller (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 17, 2016
I can not say enough on how great Brighten Communications is. I have been working for them making calls for almost 3 years now and I love it more and more each week.
You always have your check on time and always can get your questions answered very quick by your manager via email.
I could go on and on about how great this company has been to work for.
Pros
Great pay, work from home, great manager. Love getting my pay wach week
Cons
set my own hours, worked from home
Telemarketer/Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  AlabamaApril 26, 2016
When I first started to check out this job I went to a site like this one and the main one I read that stuck in my mind was you may work there 5 to 6 months tops a lot of good people that did work there and they were good workers with so much potential and did a good job, just maybe not perfect. It also said they must have temp. places in the company to fill for a few months at a time. I thought they were wrong when I started. I liked my job there and would still be working there if I wasn't let go. I only heard from my teamleader and operations but I liked it like that no meeting calls, just emails. I like the independance they gave me. I liked getting to be home for my elderly mom and son. When doctor visits or hospitals or any family stuff came up I could do them and still do my job. I loved not having to work Fridays and the weekends.
Pros
set own hours, work at home, Independence
Great appointment setter position
Appoitment Setter (Former Employee) –  From HomeNovember 10, 2015
Brighten Communications is a great company to work for. The team support is exclusive. The experience is like your average call center, but from the comfort of your home.
Great at home job
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  wichita, ksJuly 19, 2015
I really enjoyed being able to set my own hours and work from home. This gave me the opportunity to stay at home with my young children and still be able to provide some income.
Pros
home
Cons
little guidence
Great Company That Values It's Employees
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMay 4, 2015
Brighten Communications is a great company to work for. They value and respect their employees. The management is compitent and knows how to work with the people under them. The hours are flexible and allow you to be active in other areas of life. They provide a good balance of work and life.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Limited number of hours allowed each week
great place to work for, as it is a WAH position. flexible hours
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2012
enjoyed the position. it was a work at home place and i was able to work my own hours, work my own pace. management was very great in assisting to get the training done, and i enjoyed their company alot.
Pros
flexible hours, with working at home
Cons
if talking on the phone isnt for you, this isn't a good job