BrightLeaf Homes LLC Employee Reviews

Grit, Passion, & Purpose
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILNovember 21, 2018
I'm motivated by and attracted to passion, belief, and radical transparency; all traits embodied by the BrightLeaf team. When I made a career change I knew it was going to have to be with a company with a real purpose, and real people. Sick of the vanilla life of the corporate office, when I was presented with an opportunity to join the BrightLeaf team and I put every egg I had in the basket I presented them to close the deal. I did so because the leadership team there was unlike any other that I had met. The three owners have a diverse array of styles and personalities that balance out extremely well. They do things differently than others, admit they don't know it all and work with other good people to get it done. You are treated like a human, approached with brutal honesty, and left with confidence knowing that you get what you see. The hardest part of this job is trying to focus all of the potential that surrounds us and keeps growing every day. This is also the most enjoyable part of the job. Nothing is boring. Nothing stays the same.
Pros
Good people, Honest discussion, Endless opportunity, Control of your destiny, Free beer, Free lunches, Awesome outings (Top Golf, Bowling;)
Cons
Prioritization can be difficult with so much opportunity, A very unique product and complex services to understand (realty, building science, green homes, etc)
Building more than just homes!
Director (Current Employee) –  Hinsdale, ILNovember 19, 2018
Innovative, high-performing, and driven company-wide mindset.

Leadership provides an open book business methodology that elevates and promotes employee ownership and development.
We have developed a unique business model based on continuous learning and the adoption and adaptation of many different philosophies like: Great Game of Business, Holacracy, Leaders Eat Last, Start with Why, High Performance Habits, Traction and many others.

We apply the practice of Kaizen, the philosophy of continuous improvement. I have been a part of companies that say they are growth organizations, BrightLeaf Homes doesn't say it...we create it everyday!

What can be better than doing something you love, are proud of, and is never routine? This is a high-performers paradise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightLeaf Homes LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

BrightLeaf Homes LLC Reviews by Job Title