BrightPath Kids

Working at BrightPath Kids: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Fun and rewarding work place!

Featured review

BrightPath Kids selected this as a representative review
I have worked at BrightPath for approximately 6 months. During my time here, I have had the ability to work as a Lead Teacher. Working with the children at the center is incredibly rewarding and truly could brighten anyone's day! There have been many positive changes happening within the company including better benefits and a generous childcare discount. I have greatly enjoyed my time working with BrightPath and hope to be with the company for many years to come!

July 27, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that your experience with us has been so wonderful, and we truly appreciate your support and kind words! We aim to provide the best service to our families while giving our teachers the tools they need to enhance our children's learning. We are grateful for your lovely feedback and for all the hard work you put in. We love hearing from our staff and thank you for all you do to make our centers great.

Very happy

No company is perfect, however when I have approached upper management about issues I felt heard, and suggestions were implemented. I feel secure and supported. Although there isn't a home office in MA. The CT home office is always driving up to support us when we need it. The company priorities are always safety of the children and staff.

Pros

Opportunities for advancement, best practices for ECE, training compensation, children and families we care for

Cons

No home office in MA

BrightPath Kids insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Do not work at the avon location

The Baby BuildinghadCOVID they didn’t shut the room down Daycare is Very Dirty Flys be playing with the kidsTHIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO WORK ORBRING KIDS

you have to wait hours just to use the bathroom

If you want to work for this company, be ready to have to wait hours to use the bathroom no matter if you are on your monthly or not (co-workers have stained their clothes waiting to use the bathroom). They will throw you in a room with about 10, 3yo kids with little to no training, management doesn't care if you have a mental breakdown or if you ask for help, they always say they are coming to help but never come fast enough.They play favorites and if you ever had an issue, you would never feel safe to talk to management or HR. They are all friends and will end up knowing who complained about what and with all the details.

Not great

I felt like an outcast most of the time. I didn't even meet the director till a week in. There is no training at all. Just threw me in a room and said we'll see if you like it. No one talks to anyone there.

Stay away, this company doesn’t and will not care.

This is a company that truly does not care about you. The center I worked at we were provided with minimal resources and no support financially or even mentally/emotionally, and we were absolutely put out of ratio with our classrooms quite frequently due to understaffing and the negligence and ignorance of the management staff. Pay is absolutely laughable for all the work that had to be done and for all the responsibilities taken on by each employee.Oh, and if you do get a raise then good luck actually seeing it! There is a chance you just might not get it when you are supposed to; and then backpay for the time you worked a role you were promoted to and doing the extra workload for? NO WAY. That’s not an option. Management is rude, condescending, and they bully and make fun of employees to OTHER employees.They are incredibly incompetent and not present very often at the center I worked at.They run through employees and wonder why no one will stay, it’s because teachers are putting their own time, effort, and money into a job that won’t show them the same back.There is no work/life balance. Absolutely none. The culture is terrible because again, management gossips about other employees to OTHER employees.Not to mention all the gossip between employees, speaking ill of children.Do not even consider working here if you have ANY kind of disability as you will not be accommodated. Would not recommend working here, not to ANYONE ever. Oh, and if you were to decide to work here and had issues don’t even BOTHER contacting HR or anyone above management because again they DO -

Pros

Discounted Childcare, Teaching Students

Cons

Everything Else

Disgusting company to work for

Don’t value staff. Site only open for a few months and high then around including directors. They have the minimum teacher ratio requirement in the classrooms. When voice safety concerns, we are told “not bright path practice to have 3 teachers in room” even though it’s best practice for eec. Teachers are also the janitors in the programs. They refuse to hire a cleaning staff. They take away the majority of federal holidays. Your blocked from benefits for 30 days. After that, the rate is so high, can’t afford a good plan. Staff aren’t treated with respect. Over worked and program policies

Pros

Low Pay

Cons

No follow through. Never received hiring bonus

BrightPath has a great team to work with. Good working hours. It is a collaborative workplace, with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth. Everyone works great together.

Pros

Childcare discounts, holidays off, weekends off, benefits

July 5, 2022
Hi there, thank you for providing your feedback. BrightPath is committed to implementing a supportive work environment where employees feel they are able to achieve their goals. As BrightPath employees, we take pride in our close-knit, inclusive, and supportive culture where people feel like family and care about each other's success. We believe that an environment like this allows employees to give their very best at work. We are grateful for your lovely feedback and for all the hard work you put in while you were with us.

Great work/life balance

I love my job at BrightPath. The pay is reasonable for the little experience I have, the benefits program is great (no deductible!), my manager is always there for me when I have questions, there is room for growth, and the schedule fits my personal life.

Pros

Pto, growth opportunities, child care discount!

July 5, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that your experience with us has been so wonderful. In order to ensure that each member of our team has a supportive and welcoming work environment, we strive to create an inclusive and positive space for our staff. We want everyone to feel as though they are a part of our BrightPath family and that each of them is an essential part of the amazing work we do together as a team. Thank you for all of the hard work that you put into being a BrightPath teacher assistant, we truly appreciate your positive and honest feedback.

Great work environment with learning opportunities

I have been in the HR department for a few months now and each day is different in the most exciting way. The office culture is inclusive, positive and collaborative. Projects are always being thrown my way and management is consistently there to teach, help and guide as they really care for their employees success and happiness. I truly am so thankful to be apart of the BrightPath family.

July 5, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working at BrightPath Kids; we definitely think that this is a great place to work and are so glad to hear you feel the same! Having the ability to work with supportive teams and achieving a work/life integration that works for you are such important factors for job satisfaction. We aim to provide the best service to our families while giving our educators the tools they need to enhance our children's learning. We are grateful for your lovely feedback and for all the hard work you put in. We love hearing from our staff and thank you for all you do to help us hire the best talent.

Productive and Friendly Workplace

Working here is great because the management shows they care. I get all the resources I need to succeed and can ask for help when necessary. Friendly coworkers make the day fly by.

Pros

Friendly coworkers, relaxed atmosphere, helpful coworkers

July 5, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It warms our hearts to hear that you enjoy working with us. Our goal is to make BrightPath feel like family to our employees so it is especially wonderful to hear that you are enjoying working with the human resources team. We hope you come back to work full-time with us. We appreciate the amazing work you have been doing, good luck with your future endeavors!

What is the best part of working at the company?The unlimited potential for career growth. You get out what you put in.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Demanding but rewarding goals.

BrightPath is a growing community of early education and childcare providers.

I work in Human Resources out of our offices in the USA. Our workplace is highly collaborative and inclusive. The team is encouraged to learn new skills and add new ideas to group sessions. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we always have something new to learn, experience, or teach.

Pros

Free Coffee, Good Insurance Offerings, Employee Assistance Program, Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy.

Incredible Growth and Learning Opportunites

There is so much room to grow within your position, as well as move into others. I am always challenged to stretch in my role and do my best. I am excited to come to work every day because I know I am part of an important and well-oiled team. I enjoy my job each day and this is because of the excellent leadership and mentoring that occurs within the organization, but also because of the rewarding nature of childcare.

Pros

Great benefits, Feedback matters, 60% childcare discount, Regular raises

July 27, 2022
Thank you very much for your feedback and also for sharing your positive experience with us. We love what we do, and when our teachers feel the same way, we consider it a collective win, as the work we do has an impact on the community we live in. We are grateful for all you do to support children and families.

Caring and Fun

I enjoy working for this company because they really care about their employees. My ideas are valued and the pay is the best in the area. My center director is supportive to the staff and is present in our day-to-day activities with the children. There is great opportunity for growth if desired.

Pros

Employee Discount, hour lunches, great healthcare, paid training, top pay in industry, growth opportunities

July 27, 2022
Hi there! Thank you very much for leaving such a wonderful review and for sharing your positive experience with us. Here at BrightPath, we take pride in knowing that the work we do has a direct impact on the communities we live in, and our teachers play a huge part in that. We love what we do, and when our teachers feel the same way, we consider it a collective win. Thank you again for your lovely feedback and for all the amazing work that you do.

Not just job but a career where you make a difference

Everyday offers new learning opportunities and the possibilities for career advancement are available/fair. The management listens to your opinions and looks out for you. Hard work never goes unnoticed.

July 27, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we appreciate the feedback. Having the ability to work with supportive teams and achieving a work/life integration that works for you are such important factors for job satisfaction. It is wonderful to hear that you are having a positive experience working at BrightPath Kids; whether it be direct or indirect, thank you for all you do to support children and families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightPath Kids. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits