BrightSpring Health Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,321 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJon Rousseau
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
Community & Social Service
Personal Care & Home Health
What would you say about your employer?
Do you have any reluctances with last minute travel request? -Nooooo, not at all.
They asked if I was a hard worker. They asked about my training at Job Corp for Pharmacy Technician.
Patients is key. Exceptional communication skills. These are a few skills that goes hand and hand in providing direct care to individuals.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at BrightSpring Health Services?Published on May 24, 2021
- BrightSpring Health Services