Brightstar Employee Reviews

flexible hours, travel
Certified Nurse Assistant/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92121October 16, 2018
this job offers flexible hours and ability to travel. part time, full time and live in jobs available. good job for newly certified nurse assistants or just looking for part time work during your off time.I would refer this job to students, NA's, RN's and interest in live in positions with clients. If you like to travel, this job is for you.
Pros
flexible schedule for busy schedules
Cons
pay rate is low
good
Exceptions Associate (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILOctober 9, 2018
It was a nice place to work at, the hours were pretty good.
my managers were pretty nice and laid back. The hardest part of the job is processing phones and returning it back to customers
Need reward their employees
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 26, 2018
Company is ok needs to pay more. Give more bonus . They try to work with your schedule. They just make you travel to far not close to where you live. Need to give more recognition
Pros
Weekly schedule
Cons
Not enough pay
variety of positions
Clinical Coordinator (RN) (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 26, 2018
Variety of pay/variety of positions great place to learn. Not enough work/too much work. Peaks and valleys.

When the scheduler screws up they try to blame their employees. Management has no accountability.
Pros
variety
Cons
peaks and valleys
Terrible place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 9, 2018
Unfair and demoralizing. They will ask you to work overtime without pay and if you refuse they will make you regret it. They do not keep their words and do not have the values forced on the colored employees.
Demanding Job
BUY BACK LEAD (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRSeptember 4, 2018
My daily basis was get organize early in morning verify all email received / verify the agenda for prepare for conference call because at least I have 2 per day,After and then work with data received in order to check any fluctuation in the production and certify the information to prepare report to upper management in the weekly basis
Great and fun place to work in
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILAugust 16, 2018
Most jobs in BrightStar are easy and simple. For the most part everyone in bright star looks like they're fresh out of high school so the environment is pretty relaxed. The elites and managers in bright star feel like they have to show her who's boss and make an example of people and if you ever get in the bad side of a supervisor or a lead you are pretty much stuck in your position and have no chance of getting a promotion
Pros
Easy and relaxed Play Store working
Cons
Everyone is power-hungry
Divertido
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 30, 2018
Muy buen trabajo..me gusto el trabajo mucho pero lo malo que bajo el trabajo.
ok company to work for
Assist residents (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 20, 2018
You can choose your work load. You can choose cases with hours that work best for you. Where your own choice of scrubs. One of the best things are weekly pay.
Pros
you choose what works best for you
Cons
pay
Some hours
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 19, 2018
It’s a decent place to work at, it’s just management that sucks. Only good thing is that when there’s a lot of overtime you can make good money. Depends on the person you are you might like it.
Cared about their employees and clients
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJuly 17, 2018
I enjoyed working with the clients I have. I have learned many things from them from their life experiences. I liked that I always feel appreciated by them and they tell me so.
Pros
caring for others
Cons
No benefits
Friendly Company
Certified Nurse Aid (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 9, 2018
Was PRN, treated employees very well and acknowledged us. They had all different cultures working for them. The hardest part was having to say goodbye to a client. The flexibility of when I wanted to work was nice.
Pros
Treated well
Cons
Na
A typical day at work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southampton, PAJuly 6, 2018
It was a good place to work at but they did not want to give me a raise because it was under new management. The best part of working there was that I met some wonder families.
Pros
The paitents
Cons
No raise
Productive work place
specialist warranty (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 29, 2018
• Received and analyzed returned units to confirm defects and quantities specified by customers
• Confirmed warranty activation with different brands like Samsung, Apple, and LG

Entrusted to manage day to day customer service and RMA processes for distributors and wholesalers, approximately 300 requests covering from 25 to 1,000 cellphones per week
various assignments in side and out transporting
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 27, 2018
Brightstar was A+ good company assignments matched for client and CNA I work various assignments as x-ray tech on health fairs, Hospice care.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
lunch included
A fulfilling experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJune 13, 2018
BrightStar Foundation is a non profit making organization, that focuses on educating people on the Sickle Cell Disease and helping those with the disease become healthier along side fighting to erase the Sickle Cell Stigma of dieing before 21.

This organization is a small one gradually growing and needs the help of volunteers and sponsors to do so. The Main goal is to spread the word all over the word and give both financial and emotional support to the patient with Sickle Cell Disease.

Volunteering for me was very fulfilling because after every day of work, I felt happy that I was helping at least I patient in the world.
When assisting in cordinating seminals, after putting in th work and time, on the day of the annual seminals I always felt that the work was worth it because of all the smiles on the faces of the patients as they saw that they were not alone, were cancelled on the stigma,listened to patients who had passed the "death age"(21years), got some little medicines they need to drink daily(folic acid)and did fun activities with others like them.
Enjoyable
RESIDENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 3, 2018
Brightstar Senior Living is a place to further your caregiving career. You form a connection and bond with each resident in the facility. No one shift is like another although, everyday consists of the same routine.
I Like Brightstar
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIJune 2, 2018
Brightstar isn’t the worse place to work , but i believe if they gave more services and recognition to their employees things a be smooth. Plus management was just poorly handled. They didn’t communicate well with each other or with their employees.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
No breaks, No hours
Fast- paced and challenging environment
Lead messenger (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2018
Great company to work for with many hours of work. great for someone looking to work long days and looking to settle for a non stressful work environment
Intresting place to work at.
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 17, 2018
In the early years of Bstar the work culture was a lot more easy going. Once the original owner sold the company over to Softbank things changed drastically changed. All they care about is the bottom line.
Pros
Free stuff from different custoemrs, cell phone cases etc.
Cons
Managment personl