Brightwing Employee Reviews

Great culture
Global Supply Chain Lead (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 24, 2018
Company culture was excellent! Very relaxed and supportive of work/family balance. Great manager and relationship with company I was contracted with.
Productive yet fun.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 24, 2018
Productive yet fun. Great employees but management can be a revolving door. Sales/Business Development could be better. Recruiters are great here as well as back office staff.
New Skills
Technology Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 27, 2017
I was able to add some new skills to my resume. My manager at Brightwing was great. Some of the employees at the company I was contracted to work for seemed to have their own personal problems.

There was occasionally other good employees who focused more on their work than judging others, but very rarely worked with them. I was forced to work on the same shifts as the trouble makers or those who needed to be babysat. It was a bit disappointing, but that wasn't Brightwing's fault.
Pros
Skills and Exposure
Cons
Bad Eggs
end user support
Patched users to the server (Former Employee) –  Northville, MIMarch 2, 2017
I assisted users with tickets and remove information and downloading new software. I also setup new users and got them connected to the server as well as the phone they were using.
Family-feel atmosphere and work-life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 29, 2016
Brightwing truly has one of the best environments I have ever been a part of. They go ABOVE and BEYOND to provide their consultants and clients with the "white glove" service. Each contractor receives their own little goody backpack filled with all kinds of Brightwing things such as a coffee travel mug, chap stick, and candy. They also hold a yearly Christmas party that all contractors and clients are even invited to. The office environment is wonderful. They really do know how to work hard and play hard. It is definitely a place you look forward to going each and every day.
Pros
Work-Life balance, Schedule flexibility, Great base salaries, Great commission structure and bonus plans
Cons
Recruiting in general is tough, but Brightwing makes the difficult parts so worth it.
Genuine People - Work Hard, Play Hard
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 17, 2016
Brightwing truly has a family feel where everybody is encouraged to voice their opinions, provide ideas, and "Always Be Growing". It's a fun group that definitely lives by the mantra of "work hard. play hard." From the top down, the company is invested in your success and fosters a genuine believe that we are here to help those around us. Don't believe me? Come check is out and see for yourself!
Pros
Bagel Fridays, Foosball Table, Quarterly Bonuses, Flex Time, Work from Home
Excellent Opportunities!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 4, 2015
Brightwing doesn't just try to push you into a job to make a placement. They really care about aligning you with the right organization, and all of their opportunities are actually legit.
Great atmosphere!
Senior Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 22, 2014
This was a great company! The environment was a great atmosphere and the energy was unbelievable!
Director of Sales Southeast Region (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 8, 2013
Daily work included business development of new business, office staff were great to work with daily.
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  TroyOctober 3, 2012
Responsible for all phases of recruitment
conduct screening interviews of all candidats
refer qualified candidates to clients
Close deals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brightwing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9