Brilliant Employee Reviews

Work literally anywhere else
Filing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOMarch 7, 2019
This is the worst job I have ever had, and I’ve worked holidays in retail for years. The issues I have are:

-Oh you signed up for a job that’s supposed to be 40 hrs a week, 3:30pm-12:00am? Nope, good luck trying to have any sort of life because you’ll be working MANDATORY 50 hour weeks (apparently that’s legal) for months at a time. Which means you get to come in from 2:30pm-1am OR 3:30pm-2:00am! And when you’re in training as well as when you’re hired, they’ll keep that information from you.

-Management is the absolute worst and they play favorites all. The. Time. If you’re not sucking up they’re snapping at you and talking down to you like you’re an stupid. And even when upper management don’t call for mandatory overtime, your department manager can MAKE you work overtime! :)

-NO. RAISES. You’re stuck making $12.95, unless by some miracle you can get into a higher paying position.

-You have weekends off which is great, except oh wait! You’re too busy catching up on the sleep that you haven’t been getting, you’re body is incredibly exhausted and physically shutting down on you because you lift tons of 40lb boxes and have to do it within a certain time frame (I work in Shelving). This job is not disability friendly and you have to be in the best shape of your life and even then you’ll feel dead after doing it for 50 hours a week.

- HR is COMPLETELY useless.

-You’re just a cog in the work machine here, they literally do not care about you, our work place days without injury meter is being consistantly reset back to 0.

-YOU’RE UNDERGROUND FOR HOURS.

-You
  more... can’t park inside the cave because the goverment employees are the golden children, contractors are not.

-They never hire people and they can’t KEEP people and because of this you are expected to do the production work of two people.

-Literally, just don’t do it, I’m begging you.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Everything else
General Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOOctober 22, 2018
I learned how to work with government files
Management is poor at times
The workplace was fair
Hardest part of my day was meeting the daily quota
Enjoyable part of my day was breaks
Pros
Great environment
Investigative Material Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boyers, PAOctober 13, 2018
The company expects too many reports to be done per day in order to do a proper report. My colleagues were helpful and friendly. The healthcare offered for the family is way too expensive.
Pros
Colleagues that are helpful.
Cons
Report quota is unrealistic
this is a job agency
Dean Foods Temporary job (Distribution) (Former Employee) –  Huntley, ILOctober 5, 2018
They helped place me at Dean Foods. The people who work there are very supportive and keep in touch with you while you are out on assignment. They are always open to the employee
Pros
offer insurance
Cons
have to wait 3 months for insurance
N/a
Vice president - CEO (Former Employee) –  Orlando FL.August 3, 2018
vedení stavební firmy, vyhledávání nových zákazníků, komunikace s dodavateli,
just a break room.
Gc1 (Current Employee) –  Belton, MOMay 15, 2018
great group of people who worked there and from a lot of those who do are seeking for better places who care and pay attention to their needs and their dedication to strive to become better.
Pros
N/a
Cons
health care
Compensted well for the work that you do. Family oriented
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 26, 2018
Brilliant is a great company to work for. Good people and hard working. Growing fast and they offer good benefits and paid time off. The CEO and President have the company in the right direction.