Brillient Corporation

Brillient Corporation Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
They would not pay for any expenses incurred while performing required duties of the the position.
Each time I brought it to the attention of management they always had an excuse.
Stressful environment and people. No career advancement options or planning. pay is subpar and medical benefits are too costly. employees tend to resign within a year.
The business was awesome. Only problem was the shift hours. It was either way too early or way too late to work. 330pm until 12 am just didnt give me much room for living life.
I have been a contractor here for 5 years. Overall, I love the people I work with and the job that I do. I adore my supervisor also. However, we haven't received raises in 4 years and every year our contract is up in the air (we're not sure if we'll be with the same company, different company or no job at all)
One example, company granted Flexible Spending Accounts. Then 2 months in, once we had a chance to 'spend' some of our benefits money, they took the plan back and told us we were responsible for paying back what we had spent.

Nice way to treat employees.
I was the Human Resource Specialist, however, I tend to be viewed as a Jack of all Trades. After being with the company for 3 years I was an asset and knew many company policies and began to help evolve the company. I assisted in proposals, accounting, recruiting, and ALL aspects of Human Resources. I was always busy and always had stress on my plate, however, helping the employees and being there for them was the best part of the job!
Pros
great learning experience in many aspects
Cons
pay, benefits, and overall respect