Brink's, Incorporated Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,658 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
As the world’s leader in secure logistics solutions, Brink’s employs individuals with drive. We crave professionals who take pride in their work, with exceptional talent, unwavering integrity and high commitment. Those people will find unlimited career opportunities, ranging from entry-level positions to branch leaders. We promote career development with advancement opportunities that foster growth both in and out of the workplace.
Explore Brink's, Incorporated
You're seeing Brink's, Incorporated jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 2.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Security & Public Safety
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Brink's, Incorporated have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
You know exactly what you’re getting into every day for the most part. There are situations when your day can get hectic whether it’s due to call outs or just a heavy route. Your coworkers, supervisors, and managers will all do their best to train you up so that eventually you can run your own route individually or be able to step up and handle a route if someone calls out. Long hours depending on your route, hard to manage home/work balance sometimes but Supervisors & Managers do their best to work with your personal schedule.
Si indicaría que es una excelente plaza, me hubiese gustado el traslado, pero no se pudo.
When you first start it seems great at first then you realize how great it is but then once you are a few months in you realize it’s like they don’t care at all there is absolutely no set schedule they don’t take care of the vehicles even if you notify them about it I almost got in a few accidents because the brakes were so bad the management doesn’t work with you if you don’t understand things right away and they put the stops so close together you don’t have time to stop for breaks or a lunch honestly worse company I have ever worked for
What is the best part of working at the company? Work experience What is the most stressful part about working at the company? No work/life balance Heavy workload High employee turnover What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Warehouse environment Large volumes of work High Intensity Completing work in a strict time frame Competitive What is a typical day like for you at the company? Very busy- Many tasks Limited breaks 30-minute lunches Strict timeframe and accuracy of work/duties
Great place to work if you have employees,since it is a till the job is done, it can be long hours if you are short staffed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 350 questions about working at Brink's, Incorporated. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Brink's, Incorporated employees.
Insights from 781 Indeed users who have interviewed with Brink's, Incorporated within the last 5 years.
If you have clean records because have to apply for a weapon, have a cdl license. If you don't mind to work long hours.
Your experience Why should we hire you
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Brink's, Incorporated?Published on May 24, 2021
- Brink's, Incorporated