Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Found 1,296 reviews matching the search See all 1,667 reviews
Work environment was friendly
Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 14, 2018
A typical work day was relaxing due to good management and great co-workers.The ability to work with minimal supervision allowed a calming work environment.
Don’t work there
Messenger (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 14, 2018
Brinks in Mobile al is unprofessional and don’t train very well drivers are lazy management sucks and the pay is horrible I’ll never tell anyone to work there
manager from Syracuse, NY
Messenger/Driver (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYNovember 13, 2018
All he did was send his cronies down to do the easy work in the Binghamton, NY area. And then when it came time for his cronies to do ATM's they would mess them up and blame others. Lovely people.
Pros
nice if you had no jerks talking perverted things in the warhouse.
Cons
Liked meeting new customers.
Confusion, chaos and commission
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2018
Be prepared for changes that will stress you out and make it challenging to bonus as they promise. High turnover, building is known for making layoffs in all departments, there's a new training class every week and a lot of the quality leaders have either been let go or they were wise enough to seek opportunities elsewhere.
Pros
M-F work schedule
Cons
30min lunch, unstable, micromanage overload, horrible attrition, stressful work environment
A diversified Conglomerate
Director-Regulatory & Governmental Affairs (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 11, 2018
Pittston (aka Brinks) was an excellent place to work while it was in Fairfield County CT and after it moved to Richmond VA. I had excellent access to the CEO and Chairman. I was given the opportunity to participate in numerous special projects for the company and its divisions, which offered me significant autonomy and control over my work-life experience.
Great company, opportunities for advancement, great people to work with
Director Human Resources (HR) Operations (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 11, 2018
Global company with a collaborative, results driven, business focused culture. Teamwork and collaboration are essential. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the focus on the team and business results.
awesome place to work
Recruiting Coordinator/Onboarding Manager (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 11, 2018
One of the best jobs I have ever had. Brinks is big on value and treats everyone like family. The benefits are awesome, the offer lots of flexibility access to work remote.
No work ethics, Very Inconsistent work culture
Teller (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 9, 2018
Great place to learn in dealing with high volumes of cash but the people that's been there long are so toxic and managers can't seem to control or change the work culture for better performance.
SUPERVISORS/LEADS GET AWAY WITH LYING ON STAFF FOR THEM TO GET THEM IN TROUBLE OR FIRED.
Cons
Underpaid, Mandatory Overtime when backed up, Lack of Respect
Starter as a temporary job. Stayed 6 years and will get a pension.
Driver/ Messenger (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2018
As stated above I started this as a temporary position and stayed six years. When I am older I will receive a small pension for my time. Had to work lots of hours to receive an adequate amount of income.
Pros
Good people that you work with.
Cons
Low hourly pay.
Once upon a time
Brinks Home Security (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 7, 2018
Can be long hours, from supervisor to managers to higher ups, they play favorites. Working hard has no impact on if you move up or not. They will hire people who are not qualified and kill morale, which they have done. People are bolting and trying to find new jobs from this sinking ship! People have just been laid off and we know more is to come with how bad management and finances are going! Yikes!

Things are constantly changing and not for the better of the employees nor the customer. I am unsure of how this place won the JD power award, has to be fake. So many people are canceling with Brinks. They are now constantly looking for ways to cut employees and cost because they can not keep this ship up any longer, it's not good news for this place. Morale is at an all-time low here and no one feels valued as they do not invest anything in their agents or leadership. People get away with anything here, slap on the hand and go your way, make sure not to get caught cause literally no one cares or bats an eye, especially if you're in good with higher-ups.

GOOD LUCK!
Pros
Met great people
Cons
Management, morale, favorites, no leadership, low pay.
Best job ever
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, KSNovember 7, 2018
Best job I have ever had. They were understanding, flexible, and they had amazing pay. Then we got bought out by another company who only wanted our customers. When the switch over happened they fired around 80 of us.
Typical Work Day
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 6, 2018
Brinks Armored Services has been more than 150 years. The company has fare pay and great benefits. However, the company lacks structure, culture and no room for advancement opportunities. There is no structured training or algorithms.
Productive work place that requires patience
Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 6, 2018
A typical day at Brink's Incorporated includes : Money handling, bag checking, computer operation, and lifting. This job requires you to lift 20-25 pounds while bag checking. It is important that the employees are patient and accurate.
Hard work areas always running again the clock
CASHIER LOGISTC PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2018
It's a fun place to work, you learn new things, to process money, how to count the bag's, where to storage the money, use the pockets to make branches and many more things.
Pros
1 hour of lunch and 2 15 minutes break paid
Cons
to much work for only 5 people including the suppervisor
The job changes every day
Messenger (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 3, 2018
The job is not bad just hard to get a routine down until you get your own rout The people who train you some feel as if your a bother more than a help so it can make it awkward
Pros
Starting pay is not bad
Cons
No real breaks
Was not able to trust the manager and the procedures
Messenger/Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 2, 2018
Was not able to trust the manager and the procedures. I loved my job however I found myself being lied to after something became missing. I was new in the position and was not properly trained on how to protect myself after dropping money off. Once someone comes behind you, you don't have control over what happens to what your reported.
Pros
Great Job
Cons
Poor Manager
No a fun place to work
Route logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43211November 1, 2018
High Turnover cant keep employees. the city manager is a great guy and fun and easy to work with.I dont like the direction the company is going by putting one person in a truck.
Good company
Vault Processor (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 31, 2018
Brinks was a very good company in my eyes. The hours were there. Sometimes I worked 12 hour shifts everyday. So you can imagine what my checks were looking like every week lol. Good managers. Ok coworkers.
Pros
Pay rate and hours
Cons
Lack of teamwork
Brinks
Brinks home Security. (Current Employee) –  Evanston, ILOctober 29, 2018
Brinks sells home security. Inbound call center located in Kansas. Leads come from young teenagers. No transparency any longer. Great people to work with but the company doesn't seem to care about the employees any longer.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Cut commission
Big company with great opportunities
Driver-Messenger (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 29, 2018
Everyone works as a team. Hard work and very long days of 15 to 16 hours. Management is not the best only the supervisor. Trucks that were driven for work operation were horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brink's Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.3InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight