BRISTOL GLOBAL MOBILITY Employee Reviews

When I started it was fun.
Finance Assistant & Relocation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2018
When I started it was fun. I did not expect to get laid off. Came as a total surprise. Would have stayed till I retired. As the company grew their culture changed and it was not fun anymore. They became more corporate instead of the family atmosphere when I first started.
Pros
People
Cons
Poor Management
Good culture
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2017
Collaborative and friendly work environment. Employee input valued at all levels for process improvements and job creation. Ample room for advancement. Employees are encouraged to cross train for possible advancement and opportunities to utilize talents for the highest and best use.
Great culture and growing fast.
Mobility Advisor (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 5, 2017
Bristol was a great place to work and I thoroughly enjoyed what I did and who I worked with. Who I worked for however changed several times and better team leadership is needed. That being said I would still rate the employer favorably.
Pros
flexible, diverse, challenging
Cons
poor team leadership
Small relocation company
Manager, Relocation Expense Management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 5, 2012
I loved the "family" environment of Bristol and worked with a talented group of people.
Pros
wonderful clients
Cons
multiple lay-offs when real estate market crashed