BriteLab Employee Reviews

work
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 28, 2019
This is a contract manufacturing company with many potentials. But the compensation is on the low side.
Turnover of employees are very high, that would tell sth about the company
Lean Manufacturing in Skeletal Form
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 25, 2018
Each of us does six to eight jobs daily. We are all exhausted. Very little control of staff. There is an huge morale problem. Rules apply to some but not to others. Its a miracle when everyone shows up on a monday.
Pros
You can work from the time the earliest employee gets there, till the last employee leaves if you have a lot to catch up on.
Cons
No good work is recognized.
people are very friendly
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95119August 6, 2018
I think the hardest part of this job is to leave it. I need to learn more so I could better myself. Management is good, I just wish they could start early time for people with children still in school, and pay a little higher.
Below market compensation
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Very poorly managed business that continually lost money by making poor investments in risky companies without exercising due diligence.
Insecure work force with a lot of CYA.
Pros
Easy going work environment
Cons
Poor financial management
Ok place to work
Supply Chain / Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 27, 2017
Good pay, good environment, limited upward mobility. I would characterize this place as a good entry level spot for those looking to get into supply chain/manufacturing.
Work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 13, 2017
The benefits wasn't good enough and the company wasn't good at organization. I enjoyed to work with people there, but the hardest part of the job was that they moved people around and gave unclear on training.
Pros
learning difference work
Cons
low salary
no room for advancement, rampant racism
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CaAugust 20, 2014
no room for advancement, rampant racism, they hire massively then gets rid of them within a month due to project problems. they are messing up peoples career and lives.
Easy going working enviroment with hardworking people
floor worker (Current Employee) –  Newaygo, MIDecember 9, 2013
A typical day at work is usually the same thing every day. There are different stations, departments, machines, and parts. Many of our parts require many different steps that need to be complete before the part is ready to be shipped. There is a lot of work that goes into many of the parts, and they get done best, when done by a team. This has been my first Factory type work place. Ive been crossed trained in two different departments, so i've learned to work most of the machines and am familiar with almost every part. We have dedicated, hardworking, and trusting management. They make sure its known they are first and foremost our leaders. Also always there if anyone is in need of a friend. The management makes sure to always be professional according to the situation. The coworkers are all so different. Ive developed close friendships with the ones ive worked most with. Everyone treats each other like its just one big family. The hardest thing about this job would most likely be the pay for myself. The price of childcare is just a couple dollars short of my check each week. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with on a daily basis. We disagree on some things but thats as far as it goes. An agree to disagree situation, then we go on with our lives.
Pros
The hours, and shift I work.
Cons
The very low pay with no raises
Small company with many diverse challenges
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 29, 2012
Very challenging company that allows (sometimes requires) you to play multiple roles in the company.

Lots of challenges so there's always something to do.
Pros
multiple diverse roles available
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BriteLab. Our community is ready to answer.