Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Employee Reviews

Open and creative
PA it IT & SPO Director (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, HertfordshireFebruary 15, 2018
Great location and office environment, great team - personable & fun to be around. I particularly enjoy the variety of work with flexibility. Not micromanaged.
Pros
Nice office space inside and out
Cons
Trafiic around the area
Fantastic place
Fork Lift Truck Driver/opeator (Current Employee) –  Norwich, NorfolkFebruary 12, 2018
Work balanceGreat,Colleagues,teamwork.All working towards the same goal,Great benefits,learning new things,health and safety.Feeling as though you are part of the bigger picture.The feeling of you have achieved something
Pros
Cons
Enjoyed working here, Couldn't wait to come in
A quality soft drink.
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  NorwichJanuary 26, 2018
Enjoyed learning many new tasks a good training attitude which help me develop as a production operative, covering running packing machinery and bottle blowing and juice filling to material supply. Being part of a company supplying a product to children at the best standards of quality has been a pleasure that makes me proud to work for Robinson's Britvic..working 3 rotating shift has been challenging but also gives rewards with time off making the balance acceptable.
Pros
Salary/work life balance
Think about it carefully
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Lutterworth, LeicestershireJanuary 18, 2018
worked here for 9 months and transport and planning was shocking and i hope they get better before they lose the contact as it could have been good but i had too many issues with not having a truck or trailer or knowledge of where i am going until last minute.
Challenging
Technician (Current Employee) –  London, Greater LondonDecember 11, 2017
Challenging place to work, good if you want to strive and climb the career ladder. Management can be a bit demanding of working activities. Time goes very quickly.
Pros
Discounted drinks
Cons
Challenging
Long
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  CorkNovember 7, 2017
Long days. Restocking all products with new merchandise. Making sure it looks appropriate and easy on the eye. placing orders for the next week to insure product is there.
Pros
good pay
Ok'ish
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  RugbyOctober 19, 2017
Good place to work but a bit strange, us and them culture but not between office and shop floor, more between length of time served so constantly changing.
Pros
Subsidised canteen, shares.
Cons
Just a strange culture.
no feel there very good
reach and counterbalance driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West YorkshireOctober 8, 2017
Loading and unloading trailers outside . And picking order by reach truck inside warehouse . Place not very good for work like people thinking .......
great to work for. unstable hours
Manual Build Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  NorwichSeptember 25, 2017
great people, easy work, paid lunch breaks, encouragement to advance in the role is high. unstable work, not enough hours, very unreliable and no on site training.
Nice place to work
Procurement Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, EssexSeptember 15, 2017
I enjoyed working at Britvic Soft Drinks. I was able to progress and learn lots there. Nice group of employees. Well managed in all departments. Lots of new drinks to try.
Making pop
Health, Safety & Environmental Assistant (Former Employee) –  LeedsAugust 7, 2017
Loved my time at Britvic, it taught me a lot and made me the person I am today. Britvic got me started within the H&S sector and I haven't looked back. It was only that I moved out of the area that I left, otherwise I would have still been there making pop.
Pros
Great people
Cons
The smell in the production area.
good money but poor management
Technical Operator (Current Employee) –  Rugby, WarwickshireAugust 1, 2017
12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off, people are good to work with but the management has no clue what they are doing and only care about units out the door. no consideration for staff wellbeing
Pros
Cons
poor management
fun job
Logistical Planner- We (Former Employee) –  Old Dalby, LeicestershireMay 24, 2017
I liked working with all the customers we had had to arrange the installations of vending machines and chillers to shop, garages, commercial buildings. I worked on installing the vending machines into Wimbledon that year.
Loved it!!!
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Field BasedApril 27, 2017
understanding of what needed to be done in the time available while in field.
training best ive ever had!
managers the best sales team ive had!
Work place culture fantastic everyone is nice happy and very helpful when needed!
hardest part of job is chiller equipment.
loved the rest of it
Pros
lunch allowance and drinks discount
Cons
chiller equipment is an issue
Production Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwich, NorfolkApril 4, 2017
Great benefit package and a fast growing international company. Big on equality and disability. Production sites in UK, Ireland, france and South America.
Pros
high wages, generous share incentive, bonus
Cons
Shift work
productive and good place to work
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NorfolkMarch 23, 2017
friendly people,clean working envirament,good leval of training,staff shop and canteen.Hardest part of the job is the shifts and the best part of the job was the pay.
Pros
staff shop and canteen
Productive and fun
intern Undergraduate Student (Former Employee) –  LondonMarch 22, 2017
I've learned a lot during my time at Britvic as an undergraduate working on a project for such big COMPANY. This specific experience was the one made the person I am today .I had a great manager who was a microbiologist always there when I needed help such an amazing person I would say .I've worked with the Engineers to the Production Managers to collect data my first ever real data I had to handle was for this company . i had to do a presentation with my findings back to the site management.
Bad Management
worker (Current Employee) –  LOndonMarch 9, 2017
Management does not appreciate workers- hardlong work. The only nice what happened to me is to meet nice co-workers. But bad management strategy overall.
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  BRITVICMarch 6, 2017
Interesting environment, some challenging business partners but great support if you have the right manager. Discounted drinks at the staff shop aswell as other benefits
Good balance
Financial Reporting Manager (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, HertfordshireMarch 6, 2017
Flexible working hours
Fun place to work
Relax but supportive management
Nice people to work with
Good Location
Nice office
Canteen is not so good, expensive and not much choice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.