Broadband Express, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Do not work here
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 7, 2018
Very low pay for work, very long hours, little to no days off, benefits aren't good, training isn't the best either, and overall just a bad place to work.
You fight manager & customers
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHFebruary 24, 2018
Continually changing pay structure. You never know if what you're telling the customer is correct or not management Says tell them this. You constantly feel like you are lying to the customer. Why cannot management just give you a straight answer as far as this is what the customer can expect. Bully atmosphere
Worst Place Ever
Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2018
Ever since Spectrum took over they not even telling us what we get paid even when ask management says "I don't know" I work long hours with a gross of only 400$ a week cant even feed my family
Bbx
Premise Technician (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJanuary 22, 2018
The managers where rude and treated there techs horribly worked long hrs for small pay could be good company if they treated trucks better and didn’t have such long hrs to work 6 days a week
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Pay
deceptive
Technician (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJanuary 19, 2018
lie about monies making long hours less pay dash cam is a joke Mangement is a joke like to meet outside of nothing good about this place just mre decep
Terrible place to work.
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJanuary 10, 2018
They lie to you and say you will make $600-$1000 a week "easily". The highest paid employee that worked there was making $500 a week working 12 plus hours everyday with no breaks. During training the company says they take breaks very seriously but as soon as you get to the field you won't get any. They over book you so you hardly have any time to do the work they expect. When there is a problem at the other end of things you have to call in and sometimes wait a few hours on hold at a job for something you didn't mess up. Since you had to wait so long on hold you had to have them take jobs off you which takes money from you for someone else's mess up. I worked 35 hours one week and made $129 total because of hold times. Would NOT recommend.
Trash
Technician (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYDecember 13, 2017
I am a current employee and I am very disappointed. Pay is up and down and very inconsistent with work. This job has potential just unorganized. I believe next week will be my final days. Good luck to everyone who applies cause you won't see your family.
Pros
Work truck
Cons
Pay, Hours, Overworked
Bad Subcontractor for Spectrum
Technician (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 7, 2017
Do not waste your time here. As a new hire you're required to do 6 weeks of training before you are on your own. I was given 1.5 weeks before I was sent on my own. When asking about returning to training my manager would respond with frustration, as if I was in the wrong. And ultimately, never answering my question. So, I left for another opportunity.
Pros
You get your own truck
Cons
Pay, hours, equipment, training, supervising staff
pay is decent if you don't have a family or hobbies
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHNovember 2, 2017
extremely long hours, no home time. okay pay.stressful work. many days you don't get lunch even with working more than 12 hour shifts.
communication is pretty decent as long as you try. the supervisors try to act like they care but if they had more employees the wouldn't think twice about getting rid of you.
Pros
somewhat decent pay, company truck, company phone
Cons
no breaks. long days, could pay more.
Work.
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHOctober 9, 2017
If you like being working long hours this is for you, have pretty much no time at home because you'll work on average 10 hours per day which leaves no time for anything else

Want to know more about Broadband Express, LLC?

Ask a question
overworked, flat rate, peace work
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 25, 2017
high turnover rate, worked there 2 years through 3 different project managers and about 5 supervisors. Made some money but also worked 60 to 70 hrs a week. Bare minimum overtime pay. Overrall, the company does not take the best care of you.
Pros
Company vehicle, company phone, Larger weekly paychecks at times, 36 to 46 thousand a year
Cons
short to no breaks, 6 days a week, inconsistent hours and pay
Over Worked, Under Paid, Forced To Work Off Days
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIMay 22, 2017
Continuously changing pay scale. Require you to show up on your days off just in case someone calls in. Vacation always denied until your vacation usage time runs out with no buyout. Management uses drivecam on mirrors to stalk you. Never enough equipment to fullfill installations. Wouldn't recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
Cons
See above!
unbalanced
Technician/installer (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYApril 18, 2017
just crazy to think that someone will last long term working day and night 6 days a week.....when will ownership realize that a combination of part -timers and full timers would be better for everyone?
Pros
livable wage
Cons
no life
production based job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 12, 2017
Work hours are VERY long. Have no time for family or hobbies. The pay can be very good if you can complete enough jobs for the week. Also, there is not enough training to make sure technicians are ready to go into the field
Good job
Cable Installer (Former Employee) –  ToledoJanuary 22, 2017
Meeting new people and leaving new skills and learning the ins and outs of the cake industry were what drove me to this company with paid training and the use of a company vehicle were a bonus.
Pros
New skills, good pay, great experience
Cons
Long days