Broadband Hospitality Employee Reviews

helpdesk position
Tier 1 Technical Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHFebruary 15, 2019
I worked at the helpdesk for little under 7months while in school. Hours sucked and pay was even worse for the profits they made. They made a large amount of money the year i was their and also the year before but pay the helpdesk employees less then the national avg by a nice amount. I was considered a NOC technician which should of paid atleast double what i was getting paid. Not alot i can think of to say as just about everything about the job itself was bad.
Pros
Cons
everything about the job
Low Paying Job
NOC Level 2/ Lead Field Technician (Low Voltage) (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHDecember 20, 2018
Worst management I have ever dealt with. Most indecisive and very unreliable. I highly recommend getting everything in writing and DO NOT let them walk all over you and take advantage of you.
Pros
Company Parties
Cons
Short Breaks, Low Pay, Foolish PMO
Low Pay
Network Operations Center Engineer (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHNovember 25, 2018
It is a great job to start but for what we have to deal with it is a low paying job. It is not worth the frustration. They need to pay us what we are owed to deal what we have to.
Pros
Knowledge and co workers
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun work place with a great team
NOC Technician (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHOctober 2, 2018
It's a very casual work place that is eager to help answer any of your questions. The Whole NOC department works well as a team to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Pros
Great hours, casual dress
A good enviroment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHAugust 6, 2018
Everyone at the company was wonderful. The pay was lower than low for industry standards. The COO is the only problem at BBH. His lack of experience, education, his previous job history, his demeanor, his lack of organization skills, his lack of client and employee relations, everything about him points to a bad leader. The CEO is unfortunately too bias to see that the bubble is going to burst because of the COO.

Every single employee besides the COO was wonderful, helpful, encouraging, and we stayed strong together to survive the chaos constantly created by the COO. The constant position changes, office rearranging, and overall bad attitude from the COO is a struggle for everyone there. The COO is not employee-centric in the slightest. He is also willing to let problems go on while telling people not to fix them until the last minute. His motto was always "make it go away, but don't do this this or this". Then at the boiling point, he would tell you to do something he previously said not to.

I'm ranting. Stay strong, BBH. Eventually, he will be gone!
Pros
employees
Cons
compensation
Great stepping stone
Milestone CCTV certified engineer (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHAugust 1, 2017
Working at Broadband can be a great stepping stone to a real future. Management is very directed to growth. Sometimes this can be very short sighted. Often described as a tech company that doesn't use new tech. Outside of management the staff work very hard and do all they can to keep the company running. When applied one can learn a great deal on various systems. Allowing fro a great deal of growth.
Pros
Great benefits and skill growth
Cons
High levels of stress and often short staffed.
Fun place
Level Two NOC Technician (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJune 8, 2017
Fun place to work while I was there. Typical day, was to go in and take a few calls during the day. Maybe program some access points and watch movies the rest of the time. Night time was different, floods of calls from guests with minor issues connecting. Most of the time it was small things like devices not working and or issues with cabling.
Small organization
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Youngstown OhioNovember 11, 2013
This is a small company, but good to work for. Great place to get started on your career with internet help desk.