BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

Featured review
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions selected this as a representative review
Excellent Work at Home Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 12, 2018
For understanding management, room for career growth, training is outstanding, pay is excellent, teamwork is good, colleagues are nice, meet new people everyday.
Broadpath
Tier 2 Member Services Representitive (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 16, 2019
Too stressful.The camera on you all day is absolutely annoying! The customers are rude and annoying as well! You get penalized for everything. Even of your child is sick with a doctor's note!
Horrible Company
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 14, 2019
First off, It took a month from interview to hire date, so don't apply in a pinch. Worked back to back calls, if you took too long to log info between calls they would question you. After training you are thrown to the wolves. Lied during training about many things we would experience. Would be ignored if you asked for help during production. No transition or nesting period. You will get laid off at a moment's notice with no explanation. They hired 1200 people, and laid off hundreds of people at least three different times in a span of three months. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. There are better jobs out there.
Pros
Pay amount and frequency
Cons
Literally everything else.
It’s ok - work from home
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 13, 2019
I enjoyed getting paid weekly but management is poor. They will talk about you amongst other co workers. They only care about the job before personal things, such as no sick days, no overtime. They don’t give raises a lot. But then again I only worked for them a year. Guess it’s a good and bad job. Hopefully you’ll get a better project and boss than I had. I love how they send all the equipment to work .!
Too stressful
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2019
BroadPath started out to be a good company. However, training does not fully prepare you for the work environment. If you have questions, there will rarely be an answer, customers hold times would then increase. Not sure how scheduling was measured, was not being accounted for times I was on the clock and/or on camera. I've had several times where I've been on calls and I'm receiving IMs from my supervisor saying I'm not clocked in. When reaching out to higher ups to see how we can resolve I got there was nothing they could do. individuals are bound to be let go at any moment, due to it being temporary employment.
Pros
Home based work, weekly pay
Cons
No assistance when needed, communication
So far, so good
Health insurance telesales (Current Employee) –  Home in my pajamasAugust 3, 2019
I just got hired for the open enrollment season. The job is temporary with no benefits (boohoo) but the pay is fairly good. There isn’t any commission but it does pay a lot more than the other sales jobs that I’ve had that did. The pay is in a range depending on experience and I was offered the maximum amount. So in the end, it balances out. Also there’s a year end bonus. I have yet to see how attainable it is but hopefully it’s not impossible!

The interview/hiring process was quick and painless. I did the application, and was asked to do a series of tests (internet speed along with the standard aptitude and personality tests) before my phone interview. I did my interview and was hired during the same call. The recruiter is very helpful and responds quickly to emails. The onboard process was also very easy. I’m very pleased so far with the company. I just wish they offered some of the common benefits, like PTO or overtime.

Oh and I learned that when the assignment ends, it’s very possible to be hired on to another one afterwards. I know every company has its flaws and isn’t perfect, but I recommend this one.
Pros
Work at home (hooray!), attentive HR and recruiting staff, very good pay, equipment is provided
Cons
Have to pay for own AHIP, call center environment despite work at home so metrics are important, not meeting anybody face to face, temporary assignment, no benefits/PTO/etc
Unorganized
Work from Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VAAugust 3, 2019
Very unorganized. Management seems to change every week & you don't even no who your Manager/Supervisor is. They watch you all day through web cam while you are on the cloxk. They have a problem with you taking bathroom breaks also.
It was the Worst job ever.
Medicare Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 31, 2019
Overtrained. High turn around. Poor management. Did not do job or use half of the system trained for. Too many supervisors with the wrong attitudes. No or little help on calls.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Poor management
Good place to work temporarily
Member Services Representative II (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 29, 2019
BroadPath was a good place to work temporarily. The only downside is the camera steadily in your face. Other than that it was a decent place to work for and I loved working from home. Just wish that the employment wasn’t seasonal.
Bad rap
Member services specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2019
Being contract based, they have to do what the client, the insurance company, wants, just the nature of the profession. That being said, I loved working here, but having to fix things for companies that didn't seem to really know anything about how their business runs and then taking the fall when something goes wrong was not fun. Broad Path as a company is very well put together, and has a lot of great people, but the contract companies they take on are streaming pills. Also, blinds side layoff sucks
relaxed workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Darlington, SCJuly 24, 2019
I enjoyed it for the most part, I learned about the affordable care act during my employment and the teamwork was amazing. I wish I could have continued my employment through this company but the hours were not working well with my personal life at the time.
Productive and interesting place to work remotely
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 23, 2019
call volume was steady and it was a high demand to find providers for members and claims were also of high importance . I worked from home , so that good and I enjoyed working from home. I think the job was not that stressful and as long as I had the information i needed to assist members, then the made the day go by very smoothly
Run as fast as you can
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 23, 2019
This is the world's worst job. Run don't walk far, far, away. No matter how well you do your job, the goal post is constantly moved dealing with rude irate members, most of home had legitimate complaints about the insurance company we serviced oh, they will find reasons to let you go and constantly change the Rules of Engagement
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Everything else
Disorganized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 15, 2019
Management was absurd, unprofessional, unprepared and incompetent. I worked for a company for over 8 years that I had to leave due to moving. I was hired by BroadPath to work for the same organization doing the same job!
Problems were; If you pointed out an issue with their program not working, instead of looking into it, they would call you names and try to make you out to be a moron. Telling you, your computer illiterate and dumb. Then someone else would have the same issue, then it would be looked into. No apologies were given. When the bad behavior was addressed with other managers the response was the same. I had tried to reach out to HR but no response. Treating employees like this is completely unacceptable. I left and went to work for another company.
What was done was very illegal. Always felt the need to record and keep documents on supervisr due to her lack of knowledge and unfairness.
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2019
Broadpath has a good excellent vision but needs to have effective management. HR department should be more accessible to employee when issues arise that need to be resolved which would make employee not feel they would be pinpointed as a troubled employee.
One Great Supervisor
Agent (Contract Work) (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2019
The guy I worked for was wonderful and motivating. He cared about his contract employees and always went the extra mile! The project manager another blue-eyed manager, not so much.
Pros
My Supervisor, ARBCBS people
Cons
Other employee drama
This place is a joke!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 5, 2019
I have never in my life worked in such a stressful environment. I literally had a mental breakdown from working here. The pay is horrible for the amount of work you have to do. Management had no idea what they were doing. They change rules from left to right and you get fired for their mistakes. Horrible horrible place to work at!
This job is okay if you don't have any other options
Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJune 30, 2019
The only way I'd ever work at broadpath again if given the chance is if there is no other job available. They offer no benefits, most of the positions are contract positions so that they don't have to offer you anything. Pay is horrible for that field
stressful
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2019
It’s a stressful company nobody is on the same page consistent change with supervisors and company policies without any notice which is subject to hurt you because of the requirements of your position. If a change in happens that day and your not made aware of by managing that effects you
Pros
Cons
No pay raise, treated like a slave, and no respect
My work experience abroad path doing seasonal work
Member Services rep (Former Employee) –  WAH FloridaJune 28, 2019
My recommendation unless you’re desperate for work run. The job at BP as a member services agent was not complicated at all but they sure did their best to make it so. After a coaching session usually one in which they failed you they will go behind your back and further reduce your score without letting you know about it. They’re constantly hiring for temporary positions yet when they want to let you go they complicate the process by trying to lowball you on your compliance scores even if they have to make up their opinions as to whyyou failed.
Extremely unorganized!
Former Leadership Member (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2019
One of the worst experiences I have ever encountered.They also have one of the highest turnover rates compared to other call centers. If employees are not termed, they resign due to not wanting to remain with this horrific Company. Executive to VP level are clueless! No structured leadership. The VP throws out commands and no one at the Director level will say if it is a realistic request. They just simply thow it at the employees to empilement without testing or thinking the process through! We never had any interaction with the CEO. How can I approve of someone I do not know?
Pros
None! They even make working from home a nightmare.
Cons
Everything!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.