BroadPath Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

Featured review
BroadPath Healthcare Solutions selected this as a representative review
Excellent Work at Home Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 12, 2018
For understanding management, room for career growth, training is outstanding, pay is excellent, teamwork is good, colleagues are nice, meet new people everyday.
Productive and interesting place to work remotely
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 23, 2019
call volume was steady and it was a high demand to find providers for members and claims were also of high importance . I worked from home , so that good and I enjoyed working from home. I think the job was not that stressful and as long as I had the information i needed to assist members, then the made the day go by very smoothly
Run as fast as you can
Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 23, 2019
This is the world's worst job. Run don't walk far, far, away. No matter how well you do your job, the goal post is constantly moved dealing with rude irate members, most of home had legitimate complaints about the insurance company we serviced oh, they will find reasons to let you go and constantly change the Rules of Engagement
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Everything else
Disorganized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 15, 2019
Management was absurd, unprofessional, unprepared and incompetent. I worked for a company for over 8 years that I had to leave due to moving. I was hired by BroadPath to work for the same organization doing the same job!
Problems were; If you pointed out an issue with their program not working, instead of looking into it, they would call you names and try to make you out to be a moron. Telling you, your computer illiterate and dumb. Then someone else would have the same issue, then it would be looked into. No apologies were given. When the bad behavior was addressed with other managers the response was the same. I had tried to reach out to HR but no response. Treating employees like this is completely unacceptable. I left and went to work for another company.
What was done was very illegal. Always felt the need to record and keep documents on supervisr due to her lack of knowledge and unfairness.
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2019
Broadpath has a good excellent vision but needs to have effective management. HR department should be more accessible to employee when issues arise that need to be resolved which would make employee not feel they would be pinpointed as a troubled employee.
One Great Supervisor
Agent (Contract Work) (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2019
The guy I worked for was wonderful and motivating. He cared about his contract employees and always went the extra mile! The project manager another blue-eyed manager, not so much.
Pros
My Supervisor, ARBCBS people
Cons
Other employee drama
This place is a joke!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 5, 2019
I have never in my life worked in such a stressful environment. I literally had a mental breakdown from working here. The pay is horrible for the amount of work you have to do. Management had no idea what they were doing. They change rules from left to right and you get fired for their mistakes. Horrible horrible place to work at!
This job is okay if you don't have any other options
Benefits Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJune 30, 2019
The only way I'd ever work at broadpath again if given the chance is if there is no other job available. They offer no benefits, most of the positions are contract positions so that they don't have to offer you anything. Pay is horrible for that field
stressful
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2019
It’s a stressful company nobody is on the same page consistent change with supervisors and company policies without any notice which is subject to hurt you because of the requirements of your position. If a change in happens that day and your not made aware of by managing that effects you
Pros
Cons
No pay raise, treated like a slave, and no respect
My work experience abroad path doing seasonal work
Member Services rep (Former Employee) –  WAH FloridaJune 28, 2019
My recommendation unless you’re desperate for work run. The job at BP as a member services agent was not complicated at all but they sure did their best to make it so. After a coaching session usually one in which they failed you they will go behind your back and further reduce your score without letting you know about it. They’re constantly hiring for temporary positions yet when they want to let you go they complicate the process by trying to lowball you on your compliance scores even if they have to make up their opinions as to whyyou failed.
Extremely unorganized!
Former Leadership Member (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2019
One of the worst experiences I have ever encountered.They also have one of the highest turnover rates compared to other call centers. If employees are not termed, they resign due to not wanting to remain with this horrific Company. Executive to VP level are clueless! No structured leadership. The VP throws out commands and no one at the Director level will say if it is a realistic request. They just simply thow it at the employees to empilement without testing or thinking the process through! We never had any interaction with the CEO. How can I approve of someone I do not know?
Pros
None! They even make working from home a nightmare.
Cons
Everything!
A hot mess
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work from HomeJune 27, 2019
Nobody knows what they are doing, Everybody is stressed out. The rules change everyday. Like someone said in another review. They keep you until it slows down, they change the rules today, audit a call from two days ago and apply today's rules and then you get a compliance infraction. Too many of them and you are out the door. Not only that, They have a ramp down process that can come at anytime, Operation Managers get ramped down to supervisors, supervisors get ramped down to agents and agents get ramped right on out of there. No room for growth, salary does not change unless you get another position but when they ramp you back down to your previous position,they take the increase back. Too much stress for $11-15 per hour. So not worth the headache. I stayed so long because it was work from home.
Pros
Work from home
Not a good company to work for
Member Services Representative II (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJune 26, 2019
No structure, no support, no work life balance no holiday pay. There are month long block-out dates even after open enrollment. Training only lasted 3 weeks which did not cover ¼ of member real life issues. Supervisors and SMEs lack healthcare experience, disrespectful and management skills. Members often times rude, hostile, angry and disrespectful. Once open enrollment ended they will either let you go or fire you for some make up reason such as “MISCONDUCT” so you cannot collect unemployment. They go back and forth with changing work processes and only communicate them thru email, no additional training is provided to get further clarifications of the changes. BP make it seems as if the seasonal job will convert to permanent employment which is the furthest from the truth.
okay company
MEMBER SERVICES AGENT (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 18, 2019
Broadpath was temporary. Paid every friday (weekly pay) ,you didnt know if you were going to have a job or not.
the client could term the contract whenever they wanted.
Work from Home call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 15, 2019
Temp assignment. Didn't need after assignment finished. You need to have call center experience. Not easy to have the discipline to make sure the equipment they send you is connected to an active Internet signal, and there is only 1 internet provider in my area.
Pros
No commute!
Cons
Short breaks
The management staff could have trained better for the position and all it entailed.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 11, 2019
Broadpath was a fast paced call center, which was under contract so nothing permanent. No health insurance, vacation or paid time off. No pay raises, and you never heard feedback unless it was negative.
n/a
Workforce Management Analyst (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJune 9, 2019
Not interested in a review of my previous employer at this time. There was nothing gained from my experience but a paycheck and having the luxury of working from home.
Weekly pay
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 9, 2019
This job would be great if it were permanent. They will lay you off, but may call you back. The pay is weekly. You are required to work on camera and they have people to sit and watch all day. This totally blows the fact that you work from home, because you will have to dress as if you are in the office.
Nice place
INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  onlineJune 5, 2019
Nice place to work but they let you go without a notice once your contract position ends . The supervisors are nice and very easy to work with. You are on camera that is not so great but you get used to it.
Pros
work at home
Cons
no planning before they drop you from position
Unorganized.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work from Home.June 4, 2019
The job was good when you are going through training but after training the management is very unorganized. No consistency with the job policies and contract job info keep changing as well as the systems could not handle the load always crashing or have wrong info. We were unable to perform or job correctly.
Pros
Great pay and work from home.
Cons
Lack management, systems failures and a web camera in your face constantly.
Great Job for people who like to work from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 4, 2019
The job is pretty easy but they end up missing out on great workers due to compliance. Their scoring system is faulty. You need a 95 to pass but if you miss one question you fail. It can get stressful trying to please the members and give great customer service while trying to hit your metrics
Pros
Work from home, Good pay
Cons
Short breaks, long times in between breaks, compliance metrics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BroadPath Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.