Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
61Average

Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States519 reviews
Great atmosphere! Great people ! Lots of work to be done and long hours. Overall not a bad place to work. Tons of opportunities to advance and they are very accommodating.
May 14, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love that you enjoyed the atmosphere and growth opportunities and especially the people - they're the best of the best! Thank you for your hard work. Best of luck in the future!
Good work place
It is a good work place and flexible in time. When work occurs during weekends management normally provides compensation of the lost hours during weekend. Most teams well work with each other.
Horrible place - very political culture
Not only is the culture a vulture place, it's also next to an insane asylum on LI -- place sucks - avoid at any cost unless you like an unhealthy living situation
Pros
Non
Cons
too many to list
Great culture, collaborative, friendly environment.
Worked many hours, but very much enjoyed what I was working on and with whom. Management was very supportive. The hardest part of the job, which was enjoyable to me, was the amount of learning required to be effective.
May 14, 2020
Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Broadridge. Thank you for putting in the hours to help our organization and clients. It is truly appreciated. We wish you the best!
Not too bad if you can work here, especially if you can get hire.
They will force you to produce as much as they paid you already, so no free ride here. The room to grow isn’t much when you don’t know the right person in the right position.
April 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We encourage all of our associates to visit HR Connect (our internal HR portal) to learn more about career development, online learning and career opportunities. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Not a good place to work.
My experience there was horrible. They work you like a slave for pennies. You work 12 hour shifts then you’re forced to switch shifts every few months.
The last place on earth I would ever recommend someone work. The turnover rate is so high for a reason.
Great experience!
I worked there for about 5 years. The gave me flexibility on my schedule which gave me the opportunity to keep up with school. They have such a good work environment, what makes it a good-relaxing and fun environment is the multicultural celebrations. Also, it can be a little challenging, but it´s a way to proof yourself and earn what you deserve.

Their benefits are based on your performance and even if you were not a permanent employee but you were working with them through the agency (Randstad) you get a couple benefits like holidays paid depends on your hours and days.

If you have an emergency or personal reason and it required time off from work, they would understand and they would let you handle your matter.
April 27, 2020
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Broadridge. Thank you for recognizing your great work/life balance. Family comes first, always! We hope you're feeling well and staying safe during these times. Best of luck!
Horrible company to work for. I wouldn't recommend this job to a homeless individual
The most enjoyable part about this job was clocking out for the day. The upper administration treated the employee unfairly. They would write employees-up for any minor or major infraction. You are not allowed to make an emergency call during operational hours unless you are taking a break or lunch. No exceptions to this rule.
Ok
Lots to learn, opportunities are there for you to take advantage of, just keep plugging away and stay focused. Some team members are willing to help but you always have those who don’t.
April 27, 2020
Thanks for your review! We appreciate your dedication to our customers and our business. We wish you the best of luck!
Great Company
I've been an employee for many years, good place to work and has always taken care of my family. The benefits package has always been good. The management team is great as well.
April 27, 2020
Thanks for the great review! We strive to create an open culture at Broadridge and value feedback so that we can become an even better company. We hope you, your family and your friends stay safe during these unprecedented times. We are here for you!
You get what you give
People generally have an understanding of what they're doing you have a bunch of people who are rehire and are straight lazy so you have to pick up for their slack
Not a great time to work at Broadridge
Very unstable environment over the course of the last couple of years since the retirement of some of the most key leaders. It's unfortunate. Broadridge used to be a great place to work.
Find your people
No space for advancement. Nepotism/Racism is very much at play in that regard. Find your true people within/outside your department, people you can truly trust that's the only way to stay sane
March 2, 2020
Hello! Thank you for your review. Broadridge does not tolerate conduct that contributes to a hostile work environment. We take these concerns very seriously and strive to provide an environment where associates feel they’re valued, treated fairly and respected.

So that we can address these concerns, please contact the Broadridge Ethics Hotline at (800) 669-0661.
I am learned good experiences
Company is good and good environment
Work wise mini per hour 20

I am work machine operater

I am working start here i don,t have any experience of machine operater
flexiblility in working in the office and remotely
The ability to work remotely or in the office is dependent upon the assignment. The meeting times are dictated based on the client's location whether it be the Pacific Coast or Asia. Family time is a critical component for employee morale.
Pros
Family vs Work balance
Cons
Short breaks
March 2, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your input!
Huge Company
A huge company with lot of employees and bosses. Seems like everyone is underpaid though, and slow moving upwards or laterally. Immediate and distance bosses are friendly and approachable, but could be stuck at one level for a long time. Very underpaid.
February 24, 2020
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Broadridge. We strive to create an open culture at Broadridge and value feedback so that we can become an even better company.
competitive
if you are planning on interning at this company be prepared for a VERY competitive environment. Most of the people who got the internship somehow know a senior level manager.
Very good
This my fast job Compeny. I like too much because compeny management is very good. And any time something happened compeny is understand how can solve my problem...
February 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are delighted to hear you’ve enjoyed being a part of Broadridge and that you’ve found it as a very collaborative place to work!
Steady job
If you are looking for steady work with a big Fintech company, this will satisfy you. Most opportunities will be night shift though. The hours are 6p.m to 6 a.m
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Internal conflicts
February 24, 2020
Thanks for your feedback! Our hours vary based on department, location, season etc. We are glad to hear that you're having a positive experience working at Broadridge.
It's a good place to work and they pay well but the hours are long
I have been here 15 years and it's a good place to work where if you work hard you will be rewarded. They take care of people who work hard and add value.
Pros
Stable company and they pay well if you have the right skillset
Cons
Long hours and more with less and leadership is very demanding.
May 14, 2020
Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy working at Broadridge! Thank you for putting in the hours for our clients and our business. It’s associates like you that make us a FORTUNE ™ Most Admired Company.
Productivity, always thinking out the box to get the job done.
Knowing that our clients confidence every day delivering business value through technology-driven solutions that set the standard for the Financial services industry for me to go above and beyond my expectations for our clients.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc..