Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

very good office
Full stack Java Web Ui Developer (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 16, 2018
Very good manager and very good atmosphere.I had a very good experience , and everyone over there very helping. Its the best place to work and i recommend everyone,.
Lack of management
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXOctober 15, 2018
Only job that does not hire after 90 days. Waste of time if your looking for full time. I have been there about 3 years and is still a temp. No vacation or sick days.
Production
Purchasing Management (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 10, 2018
Such a large company, I’m sure each area has a different experience but production mechanics are mandatory OT 5-5, sometimes Sat sometimes Sun along with many holidays. Management tends to keep info and truth to themselves often times out and out lie to upper management to keep the cross hairs off them. You will be the fall guy.
Pros
Secure
Cons
Read comments
Good Company
Sr. Director (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYSeptember 27, 2018
Solid Company for Long Island where there are not many options. Changing culture (not necessarily for the better) ever since organization had layoffs.
Great work life balance - training was very short and limited
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY 12205September 20, 2018
It was a good company to work for from a work life balanced work load. It was a decent place to work for if you didn't mind working with their proprietary tool sets.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
very limited training
Great Culture
Senior Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYSeptember 19, 2018
Great Culture and fast pace environment. Started my career here as a temporary employee and have moved up the chains in management. I improved my leadership skills and developing talent over the years.
I wish I were still working there
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CASeptember 19, 2018
I was caught up in a restructuring resulting from Broadridge's acquisition of DST Output. Their handling of the circumstance was exemplary. They provided generous professional help with my job search and a great financial support post-severance.

Broadridge itself is impressive in its pursuit of modern software practices and technologies along with a focus on mitigating technical debt They dedicate significant resources to exploring future development technologies.

I wish I were still there.
Generally, a good company with competitive benefits
Lead Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CASeptember 7, 2018
The El Dorado Hills location changed ownership numerous times during my 18+ years of employment. The last was when Broadridge acquired DST Output, which continued the push of domestic jobs to off-shore.

For the most part they were flexible with working hours and allowed WFH (Working From Home) one day per week with restrictions.

Project teams worked well together in order to meet deadlines.

Depending on the position, being OnCall 24/7 for Production issues may be required.
Pros
Co-workers
Lack of focus at times
Long Term Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 6, 2018
Broadridge is an organization that is always changing and with considerable changes in personnel. Given the company's success in recent years, there are a LOT of RIFs. Maybe that is part of their success.

I have found it to be everywhere from a pretty good place to work to a toxic working environment . Unfortunately we are at that low end right now, so I'm on Indeed.

There is considerable work on holidays, weekends etc for many.

The pay is a bit low for the NYC region and benefits are average. There is a free onsite medical center in the Edgewood NY (LI) and Newark NJ offices which is a great benefit.

The Newark office is very new and an improvement over the dump that was in Jersey City. However, it was constructed cheaply and has an open floor plan was poorly rolled out. It is very noisy and I find I end up needing to do even more work after hours. The executives have small offices, the rest of us are at tables where we sit very close to our colleagues. Don't bring tuna fish for lunch please!

Newark isn't the safest area, so it is important to be careful when outside of the office.
Pros
medical center
Cons
hours, culture
productive
QC (Former Employee) –  Holbrook, NYSeptember 4, 2018
it's a good place to work, In fact I find the hability to work faster and well. Because Broadrigde is focusing on quality Job. We have to do faster and great.
Pros
fee coffee
Cons
short break
Didn't get a chance...
Software Development (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CASeptember 2, 2018
Broadridge purchased our company and has, now, laid off too many key people. Many of these people had 20+ years invested, with an eye towards giving it their all and then retiring. Now, they're out on the streets...
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYSeptember 2, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people who worked here, The were always so friendly and helpful. Whenever you had a question they were always willing to help.
Excelent co-woker
Shipping/Production Clerk (Position) (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, NYAugust 30, 2018
Good experience, good place for to work they have cultural week when all people of diferent countries prepare their autotone plates, all Friday you have one hour for lunch.
Pros
Some times free lunch
Cons
You have to wait a long time to be permanent with benefit.
Great place to start your career but limited growth
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 14, 2018
Although you can gain great experience, the room for growth and advancement is limited. Many times the promotions and senior positions are filled by new hires rather than hiring within.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAAugust 13, 2018
It was a good place to work. I worked `12 hour shifts.
There is a confidential commitment, therefore I am not allowed to share details of my work experience at Broadridge.
Fast-paced environment
Report Administrator (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAAugust 6, 2018
This was a fast-paced environment, with a lot of different projects happening at once.

Organization and self-motivation is a must but working as part of team is paramount to success.
Pros
Telecommute if needed
Cons
Deadlines are quick!
Great experience at Broadridge
Manager (Current Employee) –  NJAugust 4, 2018
I've had and still have a great experience at Broadridge. The company truly drives its values down from managers to associates. I've grown from an intern to management within a period of 6 years, and have always been coached and mentored throughout my tenure. Work/life balance is definitely an area of improvement for Broadridge; however, during slow hours you're encouraged to take advantage (as long as you're up to date on projects, of course).
Broadridge was a good place to work.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 2, 2018
I was hired for a particular task and employment ended when the task was completed. I was given the support I needed to meet the projects needs. The employees were willing to help to achive a successful project.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
Temporary position
Un to wrok. At ridge place
Mail Examiner (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 1, 2018
Good place to work but temp don't hire no more what to say.....
Hope temp people work some where else so person can work again

For temp they hire for three month streat then one week off and
good place overall
Quality Control Inspector/ Operations Floor Leader (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYJuly 27, 2018
This is a very fast paced atmosphere, management demands a lot from their employees. Difficult to get a pay increase or promotion in operations department.
Pros
A lot of ovetime
Cons
Hard to become permanent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight