Broadridge Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 256 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) delivers technology-driven solutions that drive digital transformation for banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and public companies. At Broadridge, we are committed to making a difference. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by providing the critical infrastructure that powers investing, corporate governance and communications. A certified Great Place to Work®, Broadridge is part of the S&P 500® Index, employing over 14,000 associates in 21 countries.
You’re seeing all 292 jobs at Broadridge because we can’t find any available jobs at Broadridge close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Broadridge have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
This company has good managment. All people are treat with respect. The job environment is fun and friendly. However, the pay is bad and is difficult to get rates.
I was a consultant the pay was very good but a lot of pressure to work overtime and weekends. My manager supported me and anotehr tester also did. I would work for them again
What is the best part of working at the company? The work from home aspect What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Deadlines. They want everything NOW. Sometimes you can get it done. Sometimes it's impossible. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Not that great. What is a typical day like for you at the company? 8 or more hours and sometimes on Saturdays and Sundays
This company provides benefits and other benefits, but you'll work to catch the machine's speed daily, nonstop. Soon or later it will hurt you. They never satisfy with the efficiency that you've.
First impressions show a lot of immediate contempt towards newcomers, which explains the high turnover rate. A senior employee would complain that new people would not last long, which begs the question as to why the negative energy to begin with. Managers and higher-ups tend to sound extremely tense and lack emotional intelligence or consistency, resulting in low employee morale. Initially free lunch was given until pandemic rules loosened, despite daily substantial reports otherwise noting this would not be a good long-term idea for it's workforce. Speaking to HR about my concern with aggressive employees and higher ups resulted in me being let go due to 'not being a good fit for my role' despite my ability to be consistent and dedicated to my role. Any talks of company being a family is theatrics and one should tread lightly if they feel uncomfortable and needed to bring something up to HR.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 204 Indeed users who have interviewed with Broadridge within the last 5 years.
Are you comfortable under pressure in a “fast-paced” environment?
All were related to the open position, specific job role. No financial questions were asked.
What were my past experiences, how good am i with excel, if i had any friends/family working, strengths/weakness, if i was familiar with proxy
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Broadridge?Published on May 24, 2021