Broadspectrum Employee Reviews

Terrible management
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 8, 2018
The supervisors lied about the job requirements and then very disappointing training procedures. Way to much tormoil, back stabbing and nepotism within the office. HORRIBLE work environment
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No training, favoritism
Laid back work place
Class A Driver and highway maintenance (Current Employee) –  Broom field ColoradoApril 14, 2018
Broad spectrum as a company that does not believe in raises and if you don't like family life or don't want one that's the place to work and they don't care if you leave they just replace you with another body
productive and fast paced
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAApril 11, 2018
12 hour days working with team members. Learned how to work with a team and without one. Management had alot of favoritism so it was hard to advance. The hardest part of the job was working 7 days a week no time for family.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no benefits
Fast-paced work culture with opportunity for promotion.
Safety Attendant, Mechanic Helper, Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAOctober 23, 2017
Safety Culture is a major part of working here. Their core values set them apart from most other businesses within the same industry. Promotion is based off of hard work and dedication. The long hours are not for everyone, but are necessary if you want to work for them. The most difficult part of the job will be your first day. After settling in to the hustle and bustle, it becomes like a second home. As long as you work hard and go the extra mile, the possibilities are endless.
Pros
Plenty of work hours, benefits.
Cons
Away from family costantly.
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 15, 2018
Love working with the company everyone's friendly and gets the job done. Long hours worth the hard work wouldn't mind doing it everyday from here on. Management is great Co-works always help eachother.
Pretty ok Company
Construction Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 30, 2018
Too much paperwork. It was good for advancement, but just because everyone else sucked. I would say it's an ok company to work for. They're based out of Australia, so they know nothing about US contracts...
Prodcuctive
LIC (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CAMay 7, 2018
A typical day working for Broad Spectrum is okay. What I have learned working with Broad Spectrum is how to stay more focused of my surroundings from the time I step on sight. The management at Broad Spectrum is okay, and just that OKAY!!!! Now my most enjoyable part of working at DOW Chemical Plant, (being contracted through Broad Spectrum) are the DOW employees. They are all great people to work with very understanding and helpful.
Pros
The Pros for Being employed by Broad Spectrum is that you get paid every week.
Cons
Short breaks, and micro management
Very great place to work at and Management was great
Material Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXAugust 22, 2018
I was a purchasing material manager and had alot of responsibility for the position that i had. I will admit that if i needed anything or had any questions that i would not have to worry about it. I was very impressed with the company. A very team work company
Good Place to Work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 7, 2017
I enjoy working for Broadspectrum. They tend to take good care of their employees. The benefits package is one of the best that I have ever seen. I highly recommend them.
Clueless micro management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2016
Overall as a operator easiest job ever. Management has an ego and believes he knows everything with zero degree. All addicts and favortism is obvious when coes to shifts and raises. Training is non existent. They learn everything through YouTube and become pros. They are unsafe only care about not getting fined not about the employees well being. Selfish and clueless management was the worst and the raises were tiny. Employees are Underpaid for what they are responsible for.
Pros
U can do nothing all day
Cons
The manager is stupid
Very well organized company.
Mechanic (Boilermaker) (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TX 77571April 17, 2018
The Company was very well organized, they take care of their workers very well. Work environment is good because the job gets done in the time frame intended and all goes by very fluent. Management down to hands (workers) are great people to work with.
Unstable Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 23, 2018
When a company has been taken over 3 times in less then 4 1/2 years run! Instability of company is reflected in poor management and gross waste of company funds.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
It was a job.
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vallejo, CAApril 24, 2018
The company is very cut throat and it is hard to move up in the company. Plus they do not value there works in the company. You are expendable to them. They do not value hard working people.
Cons
Raciel, No room for growth here.
they are ok
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CAMarch 20, 2018
ok company just not enough room for growth unless you know someone which even then it can still be tough. management can be a little more involved in a positive way
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJFebruary 18, 2014
Management was great, my job consisted of making phone calls daily to ensure work was going to get done and work was done. My co-workers were great.
Management was great.
There was no hard part to the job, I knew my job well and what I had to do, the most enjoyable part of the job was the job itself and my co-workers.
Pros
Atmosphere and co-workers
Cons
Starting Salary
Face pace work place.
Safety Attendant (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAApril 30, 2018
Great place to work and learn about safety for that type of work environment. It's fast paced and challenging it takes attention to detail to perform all work requirements.
Not a stable environment, but good benefits and pay.
1st Shift Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAFebruary 3, 2014
If you do not know someone that has a high position or favored with the company, you will only work short periods when they need extra people. It is very hard to move up in position as well stay stable with that employer. On the other hand, the pay is very reasonable due to the dangerous environment and work supplied.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Must know someone to get constant work
Safety Attendant (Current Employee) –  Benicia, CAJanuary 6, 2018
I've had nothing but a positive experience with Broadspectrum. Management is fantastic, I feel at home. I know they have my back like I have there's. It is a safe work environment, they have a open door policy if you have an issue with any an all things. I couldn't have gotten any luckier with this job.
Pros
Paid lunch, good money, great management
Cons
No overtime
Safety Attendant (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CAFebruary 10, 2017
Job needs better benefits and better chance for growth. I like this company but some just use it as a stepping stone to join a different company. I like what we do here at Broadspectrum
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Money can be better
fast paced
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 17, 2017
I loved working here. The only reason i left was due to the fact that i had family problems and had to leave. the benefits were ok . The pay was ok the people was great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadspectrum. Our community is ready to answer.