Broadway Medical Employee Reviews

2.2Pay & Benefits
pleasant place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
All staff are very helpful to patients and new comers. The staff are a great team players. i wish the job was permanent. But it was temporary and my experience was great.
Pros
friendly staff
Excellent management
BILLING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Eureka, CAAugust 21, 2017
This was an assignment through "Express Professional Temp Agency" tasks performed were billing insurance companies, scanned all billing documents, provided information to customers, and assisted manager with all requests.

Completed assignment.
Pros
Wonderful, friendly people, excellen working atmosphere
Cons
Short term assignment
productive places with multiples especialist
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2016
very good place to grown up with multiples specialist, busy places where you can improve your abilities.
the most enjoyable part of the job is to help people
the co-workers are very friendly and handle
Nice place to work
National Certified Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 16, 2016
Nice place to work I just need something closer to home and more secure.
I love working with my supervisor LeAnna. I enjoy the varied age groups for our patients. I have drawn blood on newborns as well as all ages. I find it fascinating
Review
EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 7, 2012
Going in for extern at Broadway was so fun and exciting. Always made people smile. Go in wash my hands, turn on lights, make sure rooms are clean, check fax machine, pull charts, call patients back and take vitals, enter info into care 360 computer system,. EKG'S, Urine samples, Draw blood if need be or injections, answered phones took messages, Faxed and or called in prescriptions.. The people i worked with were the sweetest ever. The hardest part was attempting to complete a prior authorization over the phone but i managed to get a few done. The most enjoyable was watching older people or ill patients smile and tell me i made them feel better. uplifting someone else spirit..
Overall rewarding experience teaching independent skills to individuals with mental disabilities
Independent Living Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fair Lawn, NJJuly 23, 2012
Broadway provided me with an amazing experience. I would start the morning by helping my client of mental and social disabilities to make breakfast. I would verbally give them direction and assist if needed. After breakfast I would hold two separate discussion groups regarding independent living skills of 4 individuals of low functioning category. As lunch approaches I help assist the clients in making their own lunch and set their own table. Throughout the day social and independent skills is stressed in the program. I learned how to deal with several disabilities across the spectrum and how to deal with each person differently according to their diagnosis. Management and co workers are great. This job had agood balance of working individually as well as in a team with fellow staff. The hardest part of my job is to not get too attached with my clients emotionally. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I work in a friendly and rewarding environment.
Pros
friendly environment, learning experience, great opportunity to work as a leader and team player
Cons
no advancement, no challenge
it was a busy but fun place to work i love the friendships that i established with my co- worker
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Gary, INJune 30, 2012
taking vitals, doing blood draws, giving injection,calling Dr. when need filling coding, making appointment when needed
Pros
i got a think you at the end of a day
Cons
people are the same no matter what