Brock Solutions Employee Reviews

A lot potential
Controls Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Fast growing business with a lot of potential. You work with very flexible hours. People are really helpful there. However, this job requires a lot of travel.
Great company to work for
IT/Support Specialist, Manufacturing Business Unit (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCNovember 6, 2017
Brock solutions is a great company to work for. The work environment is very relaxed. Typical day is 10 hours and there may is occasionally weekend work.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Can be long work weeks to include week end work
mediocre
Employee (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2017
Be prepared for limited documentation, support and guidance.Most often the documentation has not been kept up-to-date or is very lacking on process. Support is limited to understanding company culture and who to contact, you will have to figure this out on your own.
Talent managers are there to provide guidance and support but very seldom take the time to understand your skills and direction you would like to see your career move.
Communication is very poor. You may find that managers only provide feed back on job performance once a year upon your work anniversary. Any other time you would like to have a discussion about work performance you will need to attempt to schedule time with them to have the conversation. Manager seldom give praise for a job well.
Cons
Very Limited Manager Support and Feedback
It's a good place to work for now...
Control Panel Builder (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 17, 2017
I can pretty much say I did almost everything at work. My motivation keep me perform at the level the company wanted. I really enjoy working with the peoples there. Theres nothing hard about the job. It's how the management favorite one of the employer. When that happen it's kinda hard to get an opportunity to the next level.
A company you would like to work for
Controls Automation Systems Designer/Developer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 5, 2017
Good life work balance
involves traveling
very good co-workers, project managers, talent managers
good benefits and pay with bonus
values diversity
growing company
terrible place to work
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Ponca City, OKFebruary 12, 2017
This company did nothing but feed its employees a bunch of lies about everything. The management had no clue what they were doing. I would not recomend this company as a place to work.
Labor
Scaffold Builder Helper (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 20, 2016
Everyone makes you feel at home and relaxed. Everyone believe in working in teams and getting their work done to the best of their ability. Everyone get equal rights.
Good place to work for
Scaffold Builder (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 11, 2016
They had good pay and they were very helpful when asking questions. They give you uniforms to start with instead of you buying your own.
Pros
Uniforms
Cons
Pay
Great pay and awesome co-workers
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2015
I started out not wanting to be a janitor, then my dad went ahead and got me this job anyway. I was really surprised at how much I actually liked it, it was well paced, not too slow and not too fast. I liked it a lot.
Pros
Cafeteria, Long breaks, Right by a bank, great pay
good worker
Engraver Operator/Mechanical Job (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 21, 2014
engraver operator measure and compute dimensions of lettering, patterns to be engraved

Want to know more about Brock Solutions?

Ask a question
Enjoyable professionals to work with. Always new challenges.
Technical Service Maintenance Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 27, 2012
A typical day would consist of new projects coming at you all day long and organizing them in a way for priority and time-consumption. There are many minds to help figure complex tasks out. The management is very supportive in finding answers and people to help with projects, which ones have skills that accomplish specific tasks. The hardest part of the job is being away from my family for lengthy periods of time. The insurance is subpar, especially with a large family. The most enjoyable part is every day has a chance to be different as the tasks can change all the time. Always evolving.
Pros
raffles, lunches, parties
Cons
healthcare, lack of pay