Brookdale Senior Living Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 5,720 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOLucinda Baier52%approve of Lucinda Baier's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- Headquarters111 Westwood Place, Brentwood, TN 37027
You're seeing Brookdale Senior Living jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 30.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Brookdale Senior Living have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 414 questions about working at Brookdale Senior Living. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Brookdale Senior Living employees.
Insights from 2.4K Indeed users who have interviewed with Brookdale Senior Living within the last 5 years.
How was my attendance, and if I had anything in my.personal life that would conflict with working hours.
Why do you want to work with Brookdale Senior Living? Why do you want to work with the senior population?
Have you worked with senior before?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Brookdale Senior Living?Published on May 24, 2021
- Brookdale Senior Living