Brookline College Employee Reviews

Poor management
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 20, 2019
From "corporate", campus presidents and DOE's, no empathy or caring for faculty! Drama, gossip and LOTS of swearing. Very unprofessional. Management has LOTS of "conflicts of interest" that are overlooked. Accreditation board should look deeper.
Pros
None, it's a paycheck
Bad place to work
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 18, 2019
High turnover (16 people in one year and TWO campus directors) They only care of the student's FAFSA money and can't use discipline with them. Very old and damaged equipment in classrooms and laboratory.
Pros
Cons
Very bad management
Good school
Phlebotomy Technician Program (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2019
The program itself, though expensive, is perfect for any aspiring phlebotomist. Brookline has a longer program which at times can seem repetitive, but you can't beat the extra practice each day. Made me very prepared in the field
Productive, fast paced, friendly and exciting!!!
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2019
Best job I ever had. I worked there six years! Management was always available to communicate with. There was room for advancement and the salary was great.
Pros
Professional environment and friendly coworker's.
Cons
Parking was bad.
Not the best place to work
Student Services and Registration (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2019
It's a really tough place to work at. Lots of changes, often without communication. Management sucks and doesn't care about the employees or students.
Awful
Faculty Instructor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 3, 2019
No security. No professionalism. If no students enroll - you are out of a job. Turnover is unbelievable. Students are not receiving a quality education. Work environment is poor-facility is a joke.
Pros
Cons
No job security-poor working conditions and culture.
Working Days
Biology Instructor (Former Employee) –  2445 W Dunlap Ave #100, Phoenix, AZ 85021February 23, 2019
The most ideal day is a busy day. Productivity, respectfulness, kindness, and helpfulness are important in a working environment. Although employees are from different educational and socioeconomic backgrounds, treating each other with respect is necessary in a workplace.
Not much fun
No. 1 Ranked Team lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2019
Make 150 plus dials per day to students hungry for a change. Enroll them into health programs in hopes they graduate. Very dry culture. Not much passion.
A typical day is not knowing what to expect from management.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2018
It would be good if the Instructors had the support of the management team. Management tends to take only the word of the students whether it is wrong or right.
Work Study
Administration support for all staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2018
I spent my 14 months as a student at Brookline College working in the Federal work study program. The pay was very little but the opportunity to work with the staff and students was a great experience.
Productive Work Place
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2018
I worked at Brookline for over 4 years. I loved the work that I had, however it was just very unorganized. I think Brookline College has the potential to be successful, they just need better management.
could use some improvement.
Dialysis Technician Program Director (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2018
The college represents many medical courses, however seems to concentrate soley on surg tech. the other instructors work just as hard & should have their programs be recognized int he same manor.
wonderful experience working there
Instructor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 26, 2018
Well when I worked there I just loved it. I never thought I would love teaching as well as I did. Teaching the students all my experiences I have encountered was so exciting. I enjoyed watching them learn and grow.
Great Place to be
Adjunct Professor of Business & Criminal Justice (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 11, 2018
I feel valued here, the team is great to work with and looks out for one another. This place has a tremendous culture of taking care of students and listening to issues that concern them.
Pros
Great People, Students are great
No communication, poorly run organization
Program Director/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 11, 2018
Was the longest working employee in the school, had five different Directors in 7 years and the same amount of Directors of Education. No room for advancement, no communication from C level. Funding was always a problem yet business decisions that lost money was repeatedly made. No Business acumen in the organization.
Pros
Cons
Poor treatment of employees
fun productive workplace
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2018
assist instructor with daily tasks.
do blood draws. the hardest part of the job was learning how to draw blood on hard patient.the most enjoyable part of the job was showing other students how to do blood draws once i learned myself
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians
Director of Student Loan Management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 4, 2018
Is is truly simple, there are too many higher-ups making a lot of money while the support staff runs the company and gets no benefits, no raises and no recognition.
Poor Upper managment
Student Services Advisor (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMay 21, 2018
Brookline didn't think of the bigger picture they were happy being the small company that they are. They had poor Enrollment counselors that didn't look at students as an individual they were numbers. Which left the SSC to do all of the leg work.
not great for students
INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 15, 2018
the school closed in the middle of 2 classes of students trying to turn their lives around. they did not offer to place them in another school or refund any monies owed to them. bad form.
Great Leader till we got a New President
Chair Allied Health /IIA College (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2018
Was a great place till the Owner changed our President. The new management Team did not care about student or staff. Had there own opinions and did not communicate well with anyone
Pros
was great till a new President
Cons
too many changes pooir communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.