Brookline College Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Very busy
Educator and clinical instructor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2019
It was a very busy school and so many students. They were still forming new ideas for the school as more students came on. I love the diversity of the students
Good school
Phlebotomy Technician Program (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2019
The program itself, though expensive, is perfect for any aspiring phlebotomist. Brookline has a longer program which at times can seem repetitive, but you can't beat the extra practice each day. Made me very prepared in the field
Productive, fast paced, friendly and exciting!!!
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2019
Best job I ever had. I worked there six years! Management was always available to communicate with. There was room for advancement and the salary was great.
Pros
Professional environment and friendly coworker's.
Cons
Parking was bad.
Not the best place to work
Student Services and Registration (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2019
It's a really tough place to work at. Lots of changes, often without communication. Management sucks and doesn't care about the employees or students.
Working Days
Biology Instructor (Former Employee) –  2445 W Dunlap Ave #100, Phoenix, AZ 85021February 23, 2019
The most ideal day is a busy day. Productivity, respectfulness, kindness, and helpfulness are important in a working environment. Although employees are from different educational and socioeconomic backgrounds, treating each other with respect is necessary in a workplace.
Not much fun
No. 1 Ranked Team lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 9, 2019
Make 150 plus dials per day to students hungry for a change. Enroll them into health programs in hopes they graduate. Very dry culture. Not much passion.
A typical day is not knowing what to expect from management.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2018
It would be good if the Instructors had the support of the management team. Management tends to take only the word of the students whether it is wrong or right.
Work Study
Administration support for all staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2018
I spent my 14 months as a student at Brookline College working in the Federal work study program. The pay was very little but the opportunity to work with the staff and students was a great experience.
Productive Work Place
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2018
I worked at Brookline for over 4 years. I loved the work that I had, however it was just very unorganized. I think Brookline College has the potential to be successful, they just need better management.
fun productive workplace
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2018
assist instructor with daily tasks.
do blood draws. the hardest part of the job was learning how to draw blood on hard patient.the most enjoyable part of the job was showing other students how to do blood draws once i learned myself
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians
Director of Student Loan Management (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 4, 2018
Is is truly simple, there are too many higher-ups making a lot of money while the support staff runs the company and gets no benefits, no raises and no recognition.
Great Leader till we got a New President
Chair Allied Health /IIA College (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2018
Was a great place till the Owner changed our President. The new management Team did not care about student or staff. Had there own opinions and did not communicate well with anyone
Pros
was great till a new President
Cons
too many changes pooir communication
Brookline
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2018
This is an awesome school ! They are extremely helpful with everything school wise they will not let you fail in life or in school. I would recommend this school
Medical College, very fast paced, exceptional for students careers,
Administrative Assistant to the Campus Director (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 5, 2018
highly recognized by students interested in the Medical Field, good place of employment for retired Nurses and medical staff, administrative position, many changes have taken place in the three years that I have been employed.
Terrable Managment
College Registrar/ Temporary assignmant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Week after Istarted working, Corporate changed our Dean and campus President. every week they laid off people and hired others they had previously worked with. When Friday came around you did not want to go into work
Very disorganized and poor ethical standards
Surgical Technologist Instructor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 18, 2018
There is no organization here at all. Students are passed wether they can do the job or not. Not impressed with this company at all. Poor lack of judgement and students run you over.
Stressfull
Medical Assistant Instructor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 5, 2017
I would prepare lesson plans, instruct both in lecture and hands on laboratory skill. I would order supplies for the medical assisting department. I would also provide tutoring for students that were having difficult time. I enjoyed teaching the students that is what made my time there enjoyable.
Great Nursing educators
Nursing Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2017
It has been a difficult two years with many leadership changes. The educators are passionate, loyal and love teaching! The students are a wonderfully diverse group of individuals that share a passion for caring for a vulnerable population of patients
Pros
Life work balance
Cons
Leadership changing
Poor College
Student Loan Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2017
This school only cares about money. They do not care for students. They have the highest tuition for students that can barely make ends meet. If you do not pay the school back you do not receive your diploma or transcripts.
The President quit without notice, lay offs, not making a profit
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 13, 2017
They laid 30 employees off, the President quit from one day to another. Employees have to double up on their job duties. Rumor has it that the company will fold.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.

Brookline College Reviews by Location