Brookline College Employee Review

View all Brookline College reviews

No communication, poorly run organization
Program Director/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 11, 2018
Was the longest working employee in the school, had five different Directors in 7 years and the same amount of Directors of Education. No room for advancement, no communication from C level. Funding was always a problem yet business decisions that lost money was repeatedly made. No Business acumen in the organization.
Pros
Cons
Poor treatment of employees

Other Brookline College Employee Reviews

Little to say, but a thousands of words is not enough, negative...
Facility management (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2019
I had little respect for upper management, I spent almost 8 years sometimes 7 days a week working as Facilities manager. They had a CEO turnover 1, 2, sometimes 3 times a year, and you can guess what that was like. The last 6 months I worked every day for the accreditation that comes every 7 years pass it, let me go.
Not recommended
Senior Financial Aid Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 5, 2019
High turnover, no respect from admissions department for lunch hours, poor management, in the three years I worked there they had 5 campus directors! Students were always frustrated because classes were scheduled incorrectly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.