Brookline College Employee Review

View all Brookline College reviews

Work Study
Administration support for all staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2018
I spent my 14 months as a student at Brookline College working in the Federal work study program. The pay was very little but the opportunity to work with the staff and students was a great experience.

Other Brookline College Employee Reviews

Admission Rep-Albuquerque
Adjunct Instructor(substitute)/Admissions Rep (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 18, 2019
It was a great place to work when I first started I felt like I made a difference in the lives of my students. The longer I stay there the more I realized it was a for-profit school and that’s all they cared about was making money. They don’t really care about the students ,their lives or struggles. Unfortunately there was a lot of shady things going on as far as getting students in.
Little to say, but a thousands of words is not enough, negative...
Facility management (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2019
I had little respect for upper management, I spent almost 8 years sometimes 7 days a week working as Facilities manager. They had a CEO turnover 1, 2, sometimes 3 times a year, and you can guess what that was like. The last 6 months I worked every day for the accreditation that comes every 7 years pass it, let me go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.