Brookline College Employee Review

View all Brookline College reviews

Workplace Culture
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 22, 2019
It was a quiet job, I would assist new students on filling out paperwork for the school. Sometimes there would be nothing to do and it was like no one wanted to give work, or even work themselves.

Other Brookline College Employee Reviews

Admission Rep-Albuquerque
Adjunct Instructor(substitute)/Admissions Rep (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 18, 2019
It was a great place to work when I first started I felt like I made a difference in the lives of my students. The longer I stay there the more I realized it was a for-profit school and that’s all they cared about was making money. They don’t really care about the students ,their lives or struggles. Unfortunately there was a lot of shady things going on as far as getting students in.
Little to say, but a thousands of words is not enough, negative...
Facility management (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2019
I had little respect for upper management, I spent almost 8 years sometimes 7 days a week working as Facilities manager. They had a CEO turnover 1, 2, sometimes 3 times a year, and you can guess what that was like. The last 6 months I worked every day for the accreditation that comes every 7 years pass it, let me go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.