Brookline College Employee Review

View all Brookline College reviews

Company is going through transition
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2017
Company is going through transition. Management continues to change. Accreditation is in the process of changing. Great class environment but lack of supplies and support.
Pros
Teacher Freedom
Cons
Too many changes.

Other Brookline College Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Dental Assistant Instructor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2019
The people make this place amazing. I like it here. The students are great. Working as an Instructor has its challenges but it's well worth it. I plan on getting my Bachelor's degree here.
Bad Administration
Program Director, Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 4, 2019
I was a program director/instructor for 6 years and the school deteriorated massively over that time. Students are not held accountable for their grades or actions in the classroom. Students were allowed to come into healthcare programs with felony charges that would NEVER allow them to work in the medical field. Students were also allowed to smoke pot on campus and the administration was well aware of the situation and chose to ignore it. I loved my job the first 3 years I felt like the administration held students accountable, as time went on and administration would change constantly it became all about the money and not providing quality healthcare professions. It was extremely sad to see the decline of this school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.