Brookline College Employee Review

View all Brookline College reviews

Working Days
Biology Instructor (Former Employee) –  2445 W Dunlap Ave #100, Phoenix, AZ 85021February 23, 2019
The most ideal day is a busy day. Productivity, respectfulness, kindness, and helpfulness are important in a working environment. Although employees are from different educational and socioeconomic backgrounds, treating each other with respect is necessary in a workplace.

Other Brookline College Employee Reviews

Little to say, but a thousands of words is not enough, negative...
Facility management (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2019
I had little respect for upper management, I spent almost 8 years sometimes 7 days a week working as Facilities manager. They had a CEO turnover 1, 2, sometimes 3 times a year, and you can guess what that was like. The last 6 months I worked every day for the accreditation that comes every 7 years pass it, let me go.
Not recommended
Senior Financial Aid Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 5, 2019
High turnover, no respect from admissions department for lunch hours, poor management, in the three years I worked there they had 5 campus directors! Students were always frustrated because classes were scheduled incorrectly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.