Brookline College Employee Review

View all Brookline College reviews

Bad place to work
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 18, 2019
High turnover (16 people in one year and TWO campus directors) They only care of the student's FAFSA money and can't use discipline with them. Very old and damaged equipment in classrooms and laboratory.
Pros
Cons
Very bad management

Other Brookline College Employee Reviews

Admission Rep-Albuquerque
Adjunct Instructor(substitute)/Admissions Rep (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 18, 2019
It was a great place to work when I first started I felt like I made a difference in the lives of my students. The longer I stay there the more I realized it was a for-profit school and that’s all they cared about was making money. They don’t really care about the students ,their lives or struggles. Unfortunately there was a lot of shady things going on as far as getting students in.
Little to say, but a thousands of words is not enough, negative...
Facility management (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2019
I had little respect for upper management, I spent almost 8 years sometimes 7 days a week working as Facilities manager. They had a CEO turnover 1, 2, sometimes 3 times a year, and you can guess what that was like. The last 6 months I worked every day for the accreditation that comes every 7 years pass it, let me go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookline College. Our community is ready to answer.