Brooks Equipment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst company ever
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 7, 2018
This company is like a well oiled machine. Very organized but the mgmt is poor. Micromanage everyone and everything. They even track how long you go to the bathroom. The mgmt is uneducated and only there due to brown nosing. Don’t waste your time. They have the worst turnover ever. You will see they are looking to hire almost every 45 days.
kicking off meetings
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 8, 2018
starting the day off with everyone on the same page. passing out work and getting product ready to be shipped out for that day. setting up to do the inventory as well for that day.
Pros
meetings and the people
Cons
not knowing if you gonna have to work overtime at the end of the day.
Manager of total warehouse operations
Warehouse/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2017
It was a one man operation and I was in total control of all the daily operations and aspects of the warehouse. Worked closely with customers and purchasing to keep inventory control level.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No backing from management and sales
Management makes job difficult
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 21, 2015
My day starts at 8:00 am when I walk in I never know what I need to do. I don't have a set job task. thru out the day I perform several task such as on moment I'll be pulling orders then the next moment loading trucks.
Pros
cassual dress
Cons
heath care
Great company
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST CHIEF SUPPLY (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
A typical day at Brooks Equipment/ Chief supply we handled sales for Fire, Police and EMS equipment. As account manager we were all giving regions or states as our territory. I handles part of Ohio calling the different Fire stations, Police stations, EMS stations to speak with who handles purchasing. Use discovery questions to find out there need, build rapport, prepare bid and submit a offer. Management with this company were great. They taught how to write my own scripts and how to ask discovery question. The hardest part of this job was getting past the secretary and being able to speak with the buyer. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to great people that do great things. Hearing about stories of these heroic people.
Work life blanace
Credit Analyst /Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC May 29, 2013
I work for a company who feels everyone should have a work life balance. They are fair and caring.
Cons
healthcare