Brooksource

Brooksource Employee Reviews

United States134 reviews
Company never complied with raise or permanent position. Was not able to comply with movement in the company within a year time. Then released with no explanation or recalled for another project but was told I was eligible to return for future projects.
I was laid off due to Covid but was given plenty of time to make arrangements. I would work for Brooksource again if the opportunity was made available. I would strongly recommend this company.
June 25, 2020
COVID-19 has been a difficult time for so many. Thank you so much for sharing a positive review surrounding your experience with us during this time. People are at the heart of what we do and we are always striving to offer the best support possible to our consultants. We wish you nothing but the best in all of your future endeavors and should you ever need to get in touch with us in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
I worked remote full time, my team was always available to answer questions. Although my position was remote, it was an inner office feeling from the team.
June 11, 2020
Hi, there! We so appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your positive experience. Offering an unmatched experience is top priority for us, so we really appreciate the great feedback! Please always feel free to get in touch with us whenever you may need to. Thank you!
When corona hit, Brooksource dumped all of its contracted employees by first telling us all that we have a mandatory meeting in a hour. Then getting us on the phone to ring the drain about 95% of us being now jobless. (Some working there for over 3 years) Then proceeding to not tell us what is going on and fire us all via email. Some were not notified right away and instead had to finish their shifts, knowing what was coming next. Others who were not on job that day were notified via their work email, not even a call.

They do not care about anything revolving your life. You're sick or family member is injured? They rather have you into work.

They have a point system for their attendance except they ignore the fact their health insurance is 60 dollars a WEEK for the low tier. with HIGH copays and deductibles. Their point system works this way.

Go home early = .5 points

No call no show = 3 points

Call in sick = 1 point w/ no doctor note and then .5 with one

Max Points = 8

It takes 6 months for 1 point to drop off.

Except nobody can afford to go to the doctor because its like $1-200 a visit which is what your already losing by not going in. They do not offer sick days. And the company we were contracted at would offer for employees to leave early if it was dead. They would say it has no negative impact on you except wait.. It does.

If you work less than a average of 35hr a week, you will lose your holiday pay as well. Despite the company we were actually working at, letting us go sometimes 6 hours before our shift is even up, promising no negative impacts.

They
 - more...
May 20, 2020
First and foremost we want to express our sincerest apologies for your recent experience. As we have navigated the waters that is COVID-19 it has been in uncharted territory for not only our company, but also our clients. We have never had to experience a challenge of this magnitude. That said, we are an experience company and deeply regret the experience you had while working with us. We know mistakes and lessons have been learned based off what the last few months have brought upon our company. We are investigating it further so we can take action to better prepare for the future. We appreciate you sharing your experience and again apologize for the hardship this situation has caused you.
Brooksource contracted me to a great company involved with merchant services, which was updating merchants with up-to-date chip-reading credit card machines. The work was interesting and relevant to everyone's daily interactions. Management there provided me with clear instructions and positive feedback on doing the job well. The building in St. Petersburg, Florida was one of my favorites to work in, with a well-kept facility, i.e. bathrooms, lunch and breakrooms, including some game and recreational activities.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I loved working for this company they looked out for me. The job was challenging in a positive way and allowed me to grow my skills. My leadership was supportive.
I started this position in March of 2019 and as of now I am satisfied with the company and the support they give me as an employee and contractor. No matter where you are contracted to they will provide you with information and personal set goals that can be specific for you and your professional development. Human resources and other employees that monitor you are extremely accessible to you on what ever you need personally, professionally, and sometimes financially.

The best part of the job is the support from the company as contractors. The culture is very open and considerate to the contractors. I've learned so much both positive and negative. The negative is that we do have limitations depending on where we are contracted to. The positive is that we have the opportunity to learn fast from our businesses we get contracted to through the Technical Youth Program. The hardest part of the job, however, lies in the business you get contracted to which can really dictate your time as an employee. Be aware of the fact that a company you're contracted to may not see you as valuable as Brooksource does despite circumstances.
Ability to work remote full time. Able to put time in over holidays and weekends. I was able to accumulate all billable hours including extra time on holidays.
All in all it is a good place to start your career. They have a lot of jobs that are avaliable, and are very helpful in getting you going in the right direction.
My account manager and recruiter are consummate professionals. They're incredibly supportive, always accessible and immediately responsive. I owe them everything.
Was hired as a contract employee in a contract to hire role with a client who “usually converts in 90-120 days”. After 10 months of stellar performance, the client terminated the contract with no warning, no explanation. I expected Brooksource management to be my advocate with the client, but Brooksource terminated my employment as well. To this day I have no idea why I was let go....
- Not a bad to place to work for as a contractor
- Experiences are based on where you work for work/life balance

- They try to find the best fit for you

- Easy to work with
The contracted company is awesome. Brooksource could pay closer to market value for contractors. My position has a high turnover rate because of this. The Benefits are not very good especially if you have a family.
RUN, take your job security somewhere else, these people care more about the appeal of the client Than “The agents.”
Do. Not. work. Here.
There were a couple of people that really looked out for me and were genuinely interested in working with me. They stood with me and even offered pointers.
The company finds talent for their customers, but is not involved in every day operations at the clients. Each consultant needs to manage the client's needs
They are such bad in any benefits. I worked for more than a year with their client and would not recommend brooksource.
Do not provide any additional benefits, pay rise nothing
I have been with Brooksource for 2+ years now and am consistently impressed with the amount of opportunity and growth (personally & professionally) this company offers their employees. Brooksource is a highly collaborative and relationship-based company that truly cares about their employees. Everyone in the company starts as a Recruiter, which organically allows you to learn the business and grow into your next role. In the last 2 years, I have been promoted 3 times and am encouraged everyday to create my next move. With the amount of support and opportunity I have, I could not recommend Brooksource more.
The training program for this job was great and I was very happy to have started at a company out of college that would invest in your development. Fun culture.
its fun, but sometimes expectations are unrealistic. Very clique-y environment. Office parties are fun. People dont really stick around that long so its kind of a revolving door.
i worked as technical support. i worked the help desk for the doctors and nurses and Vanderbilt to come and learn the new computer system epic. if they had a problem i would send in a ticket to have it resolved.
Pros
overtime
Cons
temp- job
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brooksource. Our community is ready to answer.