Brooksource Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place with a peaceful breakroom.
Epic Data Transfer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 7, 2018
I enjoyed working for BrookSource Staffing. I had a really great time @ Norton's when I was there. I enjoyed working with the people that I was around and I enjoyed the work I was doing for Norton's. I enjoyed just having a peace of mind @ work. I learned all types of the things regarding my job. The hardest part of my job was keeping calculations of what I might keyed for that day.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Short breaks
I give them the lowest score possible as I was not happy working for them. They do not support their contractors.
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILAugust 20, 2018
Very unsupportive of the people that work for them. I did not like them at all because while I was trying to learn about the position, I felt no sort of support from them.
Great Job placement service
Deposit Validation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 30, 2018
Temporary job placement sourced from the Royal oak mi office for a position at ProQuest in Ann Arbor Michigan. ProQuest is a digital library and media company
Great people to work for.
Contractor for Comcast (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA 19428July 19, 2018
Great people to work for. Good benefits. As long as you are doing your job they leave you alone. Never had any issues with any person I dealt with at Brooksource.
Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 21, 2018
The project was unorganized and every issue that came up got blamed on BrookSource. I enjoyed the line of work and BrookSource was great but the client was hard to work for. Very demanding and sometime short notice with very important information. Overtime was crazy any where from 60-80 hours a week. There is no Job security because these are temp assignments. Work hard and get noticed and you may get hired on.
Good for contracting
Sr Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 4, 2018
No employer paid benefits - but reasonable pay. Very little interaction from employer once you are contracted - which is positive. Have not had any issues, and have been employed there for almost a year.
Pros
High pay
Cons
No employer paid benefits
contract job
Assist end (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 22, 2018
this job was a contract job. No overtime possible, but it was at a fun place to work. This company is recruiting company that finds work for you. Over all, it was not a bad company to work for.
No bench policy
Software Engineer (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 18, 2018
I have not worked in 48 days. I have not been paid in 36 days.
The pay was great.
I was contracted at Crowe Horwath. I was on a team of 8 to 12 people.
I was getting the job accomplished.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No job security
Fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 18, 2018
fun place to work as a recent college grad, management was great and everyone is friendly.

great work/play balance and a family environment whenever executives come to visit too
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 30, 2018
Great company to work for. Staffing recruiter, shown concern about their employees pertaining to transportation issues, location , flexibility or need for financial hardship, family etc.

This is the only staffing company that really provided the assistance in promptness during entire process for pre-employment..timing on interview, feedback from client, training and startdate.

I truly miss working with this company and enjoyed my time working as contract employee.

I hoping to work for them again.
Brooksource Staffing
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2018
Brooksource Staffing provided me with several great opportunities. However, they were all contract positions. Both position were in very well known companies. The environments were very professional and management very fair.
Great all around work experience
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Marlton,NJMarch 11, 2018
Great Experience to work there. The team leaders and managers were all great people to learn from and work with. Were extremely helpful and patient when teaching and describing our job. Were always asking how were things going and were genuinely interested in making your time with them was as comfortable and productive as possible. The recuiter was constantly making sure how I was and saying email me no if there anything you need.
Pros
Co-workers, atmosphere, experience
Cons
N/a
Brookshires
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXMarch 1, 2018
this place was a good part time job for school students. the atomshosper is a fast paced environment. the management wasn't the best. and not the best pay either.
Pros
worked with schdule
Cons
not good pay
Typical contracting body shop
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 20, 2018
They did nothing for me. Met with account manager only one time.
Job was supposed to be 6 month contract-to-hire. I was replaced by an H1-B who was cheaper.
Middle of the road
Contractor at Nationwide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 5, 2018
Brooksource is a middle of the road agency. Salary, benefits, and PTO are subpar. Opportunities for advancement are ephemeral and dependent on outside factors. I have no confidence in their ability to secure another contract when my current contract is finished. There are worse agencies, but this is not the best.
Excellent Temp Agency
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2018
I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Any time I needed anything, they were there. Emails were returned in a prompt manner, same with phone calls. They work for YOU.
Unfortunately, the company they contract for discriminates and treats good workers like dirt. If you don't become friends with the managers, they'll find a be way to let you go. They don't just treat temps bad, they treat their customers horrible too! Not a company I want to be associated with!
Pros
Paid vacations
Cons
The company they contract for!
Fast paced and competitive contracts
Health IT Epic Tester (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 31, 2018
Brooksource is a great place to find contracts. The recruiters are very kind and helpful. The contract I worked on had two solid weeks of training and they provided all the materials that you needed to get started.
Facade of Fun
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 30, 2018
Brooksource sells a culture of fun and inclusivity, but the management is inconsistent and quite frankly, crazy. They have horrible benefits and don't care about employees.
A good place to start
Security Analyst contracted to Humana (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 26, 2018
Brooksource is a good contract company to have. The are one of the few that offer paid holidays, and like to touch base every now and then to see how you are doing. Currently going though my first contract assignment expiration, and starting Monday the 1/29/2018 we will be looking at new work. My opinion my change about them in the next week or two, but currently they seem to be supporting me.
Pros
once a quarter free lunch
Cons
non so far
N/a
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 15, 2018
This was a good company to work for. The people there were very understanding, honest, and open minded. One negative aspect about this job was it was contract and the contract period is over.