Brother Treehouse Employee Reviews

A true sale job!
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 7, 2018
This is a great company for those who have are self motivated and want to make a lot of money. Management is results driven, however, they are not the most effective coaches. Their only motivation is how much money you are making. They will confront you about poor performance but will not address you when they have put you on a performance improvement plan. If you are a natural salesman this is the company for you. You truly can provide a wonderful life for your family with this career.
Pros
Free Lunch, Company Events, Downtown Parking
Great company growing quickly
LEAD CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2018
A fantastic company to work for. Evolves quickly which has lead to amazing growth over the last couple years. Leadership is young, eager, capable, humble, and focused. A positive work environment with employees enabled to succeed is a very high priority and it shows in both words and actions. A word to the wise though, if you are a negative Nancy, this isn't the company for you as unreasonable bad attitudes are dealt with swiftly. For everyone else, that provides a huge breath of fresh air.
Racism
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 12, 2018
The amount of racist people in this company made me sick to my stomach to hear the things they would say. And if your of color dont waste your time applying they will waste your time with interviews and talk about the fact that you might be a culture risk to the company. Very sad place
Pros
Cons
Racist, Management are losers
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2018
Positive work environment with great coworkers. Amazing management. Weekly and monthly contests and prizes. Room to grow. Bonuses. Free lunch every Friday. I don't have anything bad to say about this company.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch, bonuses, work outtings, happy hour on Fridays, standing desks
Cons
I honestly can't think of a con.. I guess thats a good thing?
Love Where You Work!
Purchasing Manager/Buyer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
Downtown Orlando's hidden gem Brother Treehouse is an exciting and youthful company to be a part of. Everything from the location to the amenities makes it crystal clear that they are here to stay and take care of their loyal employees.
Pros
Location! Free lunch on Fridays!
Cons
None!
Relaxed and fun job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 10, 2018
I really enjoy my job at Brother Treehouse where it's a fun work atmosphere. The job is not stressful and it's a perfect balance of work/personal life and you get weekends off with no late work hours. The managers are always positive and meetings on Friday are always focused on what a great job everyone is doing while recognizing those who have done especially well that week. If you are good at customer service and enjoy a positive work environment, I would definitely refer this position.
Pros
free friday lunch, off weekends, no late hours, flexible schedule
Proffesional, Exciting, and cultures workplace.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 16, 2018
Working at Brother Treehouse has been a blessing to me. The care by management of their employees is unequivocal to any other workplace I have experienced. At Brother Treehouse the fun and exciting environment only compliments the the atmosphere they try to create from eating lunch together on Fridays to riding go karts after work. The pay is phenomenal and the hours are perfect. I couldn't even come close to imagining me working any where else for a long time and it's because of everyone that is involved with Brother Treehouse!
Pros
Lunch on Fridays; monthly events; fun environment
March 23, 2018

Thank you for the review!! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here at Brother Treehouse!

Fun atmosphere, free food on fridays, opportunities to grow, and more!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 15, 2018
Super fun work environment that focuses on making sure everyone is happy while doing their job. Lots of opportunities to grow and improve and lot of training provides as well. The hiring process was quick and fairly easy and I got the job within a week after applying.
Pros
Free food, team activities, fun fridays, a second family
Cons
The elevator ride to the office
March 23, 2018

Thank you for the great review! Our employees are our greatest asset and their happiness is our priority.

LOVE Brother Treehouse
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 14, 2018
I have been with Brother Treehouse for a few years now and absolutely love it! They promote from within, have a competitive and fast paced culture plus fun company events. Training is provided throughout, I knew nothing about the industry when I first started. If you are looking for a fun sales or customer service job with a company that makes it really feel like home then this is the pace.
Pros
promote from within, pay, culture
March 23, 2018

Thanks for the review! We strive to offer the best opportunities to our employees.

Great work environment!!!
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 14, 2018
I completely love the people I work with. The environment in the office is always fun and uplifting. I know if I ever need help there will always be someone to lend a hand :)
Pros
Great people to work with
March 23, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Treehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5