One of the best part-time jobs to get while in college.
Admininstrative Assistant (Current Employee) – Davie, FL – December 24, 2018
- 27.5 Hours a week are stable and guaranteed.
- Monday - Friday work week with the weekends off.
- Holidays off including Spring break and Christmas break.
- Staff and Faculty are very friendly and professional.
- Job duties are simple but tasks and questions can be very broad.
- Parking is never an issue.
- Can slack off a bit and even eat at your office when quiet.
- Looks great on your resume.
- Great way to get Office, Customer Service, etc experience.
- Company hosts fun events for staff and faculty.
- May qualify for discounted courses.
- Extremely difficult to get a job here, even for Part-Time positions.
- Getting a Full-Time position is near impossible.
- Pay is very lackluster compared to average of Admin Assistant.
- Communication can use some work here.
This is an amazing job to have while going to college because the benefits associated with it outshine what most low-wage jobs even offer. It is very difficult to get hired here since it took me nearly 2.5 years to finally get hired here after countless of applications submitted.
I have been here for 2 months and I can say I enjoy it very much. Though I don't plan to be here for much longer since I graduated with my degree in Finance and now seeking full-time employment. For all young college students out there, if you get a job like this, hang on to it for as long as you can because its hard to find anything better.
4/5 would recommend.
Hours, Holidays, Easy, Experience, Discounts.
Hard to get hired, Pay, Full-Time offers rare.