Broward College Employee Review

View all Broward College reviews

Broward College is a good place to work.
ACCOUNTANT - BOOKSTORES (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 2, 2013
Good place to work with very good benefits. Plenty of time off, and good people working there.

Other Broward College Employee Reviews

productive and fair workplace
Campus Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 18, 2018
A typical day at work at work is always a great day. I've learned a lot and received a lot of certifications on law enforcement and public safety. Management is great. work culture is awesome if your ready to have a different type of day most of the week. report writing will be the hardest for most to grasp.
Student Life in Central Campus helped me grow professionally
OFFICE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLJune 13, 2018
Student Life helps everyone develop soft skills. These are skills such as communication, listening, public speaking, critical thinking, creativity, problem solving, etc. Since my role had many responsibilities I was worried, but with patience, everything became second nature. My managers were very patient in telling me how to correct issues. At the same time, I had the freedom to find out how I liked things to get done. Pointers were given to improve.
The office was very culturally diverse. That helped to see other's point of view and to build more connections. This diversity along with our leadership is what made such a different environment. Thanks to the positive words and laughs going around, most roles didn't feel difficult to me. I enjoyed every role there.
Cons
Part-time, $10 payment