Broward Health Corporate Employee Review

View all Broward Health Corporate reviews

This is a wonderful Hospital to work for
Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 20, 2013
a Typical day at work is to make sure you schedule as many appointments as posible and handle your full day task. I have learned at this job no matter how hard you try to be the perfect employee it my still not be good enough for your manager. Management was not to great for me because i thought i was a wonderful person and employee with good attendence and performance but management didnt see it. The hardest part of this job is nowing your manager didnt care much for you and you didnt know why. The most enjoyable part of the job is i learn a lot and i worked with wonderful people.

Other Broward Health Corporate Employee Reviews

Nothing to looknforward to working here
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  ChsJanuary 25, 2018
Poor management and district. Not worth the stress. Poor salary, great amount of work. Extremely stressful and overwhelming. No bonuses or anything to motivate you. Benefits are being cut for all employess. Being charged $30 per pay period for not getting the flu shot. Just a horrible place and environment.
I enjoyed working at Broward Health
CORPORATE SECURITY SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309January 21, 2018
Enjoyed working with my department team and had a great boss, got along with everyone at work. I loved working with the team of guys I worked with and would have continued indefinite.