BRT

Working at BRT: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Otr driving position.

Otr driver position pay by hour and good equipment. Stuck many timers on Houston Tx waiting for loud Thursday to Monday with out pay.Make more money on local position. Dispatchers don't plan ahead and driver stuck over weekends in Truck stop.

Pros

Good equipment and Family friendly admosfere.

Cons

Poor dispatchers performance

Snail family atmosphere

Small fuel transport company they made you feel at home. You could tell as soon as you walked into the office that it was like family they look out for the drivers. Equipment is top notch and well maintained

Pros

Family atmosphere good pay.

Cons

The pay schedule is worked so very little overtime. Rotating days off

BRT insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Stuped rules i need a job can u help me

I got pointed out because my son was sick it was a good job but stuped rules cameout and i got lad off so now im looking for a new job is there a job at taco bell that will help me

Fun with worker as a team

When I work for the company it was fun and enjoyable. I got along with everyone and work as a team.I take my very ser and like it to get done I dont like to have do my job Iam the type of person I like to compleate what I have started and finish. I really didnt have to much bad things to say is that I enjoy working for the owener. I worked all type of shifts that needed and worked any days that needed.I'm not the type of person take time out.

Pros

Eat on the go

Cons

break on the go

nice people

The people at BRT were super. From the office personel to the driver management. I loved the job, but was laid off on last day of my training. If I ever had the chance to return, I might enjoy the same opportunity.

Pros

Management.

Cons

laid off.

It was a calm work place

All they have you doing is expecting the metals , also making sure how to pack each metals because they go in different packing . Also you had to make sure each metal has the right measurements .

Pros

You had to bring you’re own lunch also they have machines in the break rooms

Cons

You had 1st break was a 10 minute break, 2nd break was 30 minutes and last break was also a 10 minute break .

Working with friends is always the best work enviornment.

A typical day at work was relaxed and casual. My management was entertaining because they were happy people that enjoyed life. My co-workers were relaxed because most of the work they did was at their own pace. The hardest part of my job was being exhausted after work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare BRT with

Learn about BRT in popular locations

• BRT